main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[TASK FOUR] And the Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by Suzuki_Akira, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    *shuffles contracts in a business-like fashion*

2. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    OOC: It's MassMind, not MultiMind!!!

3. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Sorry. When you shoot your next sequence, just correct the line.

EDIT: You just know that the scripts featuring the incorrect term are gonna go for ****loads on eBay.

4. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    OOP: Well, I'll demand my share of the profits, then.

Back to character:

~Myrna hung up the phone, at least the old sod was still under her control, and now that the MassMind device was finally ready to be launched, she felt a wave of relief. She'd now be able to channel her mind powers through the MassMind and now everyone in the Vatican would be a mindless -excuse the pun- drone at her service. ~

~ The MassMind was locked away in her secret lab, safely out of reach of White Lightning's Love shield, and she would be able to activate it from a distance since she kept the controller at all times with her person. Heart racing with excitement, Myrna pressed the button and somewhere in the city's outskirts, the MassMind began gathering information of all human beings within reach, she could selectively hear the thoughts of random people in her mind. She instantly decided what would the first order be: all civilians within reach of the MassMind controlling rays turned around and began walking in St. Peter's direction, slow but determined. Their orders: to find and destroy the seven holy objects that held the shield together. ~

I will be almost, almost sorry to get rid of Nubian, after all he wasn't bad in bed. But it has to be done, men are such despicable creatures, all I can feel for them now is contempt.

~ Just as she finished this sentence, she noticed something shifting in the room. Nightshade was in the room, ready to strike. ~

OOC: Dun dun DUN!

5. jedikitty19

jedikitty19 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 23, 2006
    alright i am really confused on what is going on

6. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    In the VATICAN'S most distant Chapel, NUBIAN waits. He is impatiant. Maybe he wasn't coming? Then, a flash, and through the walls shone a light like no other. NUBIAN shielded his eyes. It was now or never.

7. jedikitty19

Feb 23, 2006
    i am still confused!

8. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    THE GREAT ORIGAMI grabs onto WHITE LIGHTNING as he soars to his date with DESTINY. When they are directly above the VATICAN COMPLEX, ORIGAMI releases his grip. WHITE LIGHTNING disappears from view. ORIGAMI closes his eyes as he begins to fall, chants a recycled incantation, and disintegrates into a million pieces of paper. They fall over the entire VATICAN COMPLEX, and land unseen.

9. jedikitty19

Feb 23, 2006
    then out of no where, mystic kitty and her side kick leap out and witnesses the paper coming down. "what has happend!?" "we need to do something with this paper kitten" says her side kick. "Yes, lets bring this paper and give it to the needy children of the world!" with that she grabs the paper and heads off to disbutes the paper.

10. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    NUBIAN stand and faces White Lightning.

NUBIAN: Hello, Michael.

White Lightning remains impassive and cautious. NUBIAN doesn?t move, but holds White Lightning?s gaze. The silence builds between, the air crackling with burning ozone around them. At length, White Lightning speaks.

WHITE LIGHTNING: What is it that you want?

NUBIAN: It is time we put this war between us at an end, Brother.

WHITE LIGHTNING: You have seen the error of your ways? You no longer wish to live as a human and fight in support of Lucifer?

NUBIAN: Don?t be foolish! I assumed the life of a human and have been shaped as one my entire life. I have never called on you or your ?god? and that won?t ever change!

White Lightning frowns and lowers his head in disappointment, his hopes dashed.

WHITE LIGHTNING: Then I fail to see what we have to discuss.

NUBIAN: We have both been betrayed?you by the one you protect and I by the one I let into my bed.

WHITE LIGHTNING: I?I don?t understand.

NUBIAN: Oh, I think you understand perfectly. Even now, Mindella is moving to attack your shield, no doubt. Once the Pope is out of the way, she will come for me and then put her demon child in charge of the Church. This cannot stand.

WHITE LIGHTNING: But..

NUBIAN: No! Now is the time for action, Brother! Love will not end this! Only you can.

WHITE LIGHTNING: How..?

NUBIAN: Use your power get the Pope to safety. I will deal with Mindella myself.

WHITE LIGHTNING: Why should I trust you? For all I know, you?re going to attack the Pope as soon as he leaves the shield.

NUBIAN: I?ve never lied to you, Michael, and I won?t begin now. Our truce ends once Mindella is no longer a threat.

White Lightning turns to leave.

NUBIAN: Wait. One more thing.

White Lightning stops, but does not turn around.

NUBIAN: Your Mystic Kitten must be destroyed.

WHITE LIGHTNING: Why would I do that? She is a force of good! Of love!

NUBIAN: She is a pawn! It is through her that Mindella?s MassMind is able to be amplified so powerfully. With Kitten dead, Mindella will be weakened significantly.

WHITE LIGHTNING: I?I cannot do it.

NUBIAN: Your God talks of sacrifice, does he not? Do what must be done!

Without another word, White Lightning vanishes in a flash of brilliant light.

11. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Plot Development:

A Vatican sniper seeing the potential destruction of the Pope's security, is forced to snipe out Mystic Kitten execution style in the back of her head, after signing the cross multiple times. Origami recollects himself and repeats the procedure.

12. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: This works out nicely for WHITE LIGHTNING as he doesn't have to kill poor Koshka now. :p

13. GIMER

GIMER Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 15, 2000
    OOC: The promotional poster has been released...
    [image=http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/cvzdesign/bb/poster.png]

14. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: Dude, that's freakin' awesome!!!

15. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    OOC: Man. I was in my trailer improvising a scene with Mr Souderwan and come out to find things have changed again. How is a star supposed to perform under these conditions!!

-JR :)

16. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    OOC: NIAWYC

17. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    OOC: Sorry, Jay. Everton started posting and I wanted to make sure I got things moving toward a climax (lol!). Hope you don't mind me stoking the fires on my own. :p

18. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    OOC: I think Mindella should end up in a psychiatric asylum, kinda like Arkham :p

19. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Last minute script changes dude. You wanna roll in Hollywood, you gotta suck it up! :p

20. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    I was actually talking about Chris' directorial change.

I hadn't even SEEN your scene when I posted!!!!

:p

21. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    OOC: don't forget the poodle in epic's requirements.

22. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    Oh, and I forgot to say: BRILLIANT, Chris!

Surely extra points for the Goodies team... [face_praying]

23. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Poodle?

24. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    What HE said...

25. GIMER

Nov 15, 2000
    OOC: A new last minute requirement he threw in...
    EDIT: I propose that Nightshade is the little girl and her poodle getting killed is what drove her to evil. We see it in the B&W flashback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.