main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

>*< Task Week 1 >*< La Posta Nostra Special Edition (Widescreen)

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Sebulba-X, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a paleontologist. To me, being a paleontologist was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first wandered into the Children's Museum for a field trip, I knew I wanted to be a part of them. It was there I belonged. To me it meant being somebody in a neighborhood of nobodies.

People looked at me differently. They knew I was with somebody. I didn't have to wait on line at the bookstore before school anymore for new crayons. The owner knew who I was with, and he'd come from around the counter, no matter how many kids were waiting. My teachers didn't mark down my report card anymore, even though we didn't share my paste. One day, some of the kids from the eighth grade carried my sister's books to all of her classes for her. It was out of respect.

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Sebulba/task1a.jpg]

<<Excerpt from the Directors commentary track>>
    So, right, despite my resistance up thru my junior year in college, I eventually joined my family's printing business. I love working with my family, for the most part, but this isn't a job I would have picked if things were different, but they aren't, and now there are things I care about more than myself, which I'm quite cool with. Speaking of which, been married for 8 years now, two kids (son, 3, daughter, 1), two dogs, & too many credit cards.

31: Star Wars has used up my spare time. I raised my post count in the JC fashion; I joined FanForce, became a mod, but always posted in a way to never dishonor my family. My fandom found other forums, not FanForce. It lurked towards spoilers and spam, it stayed up late. Seven moths ago I was asked to mod again, with another owner. The idea made me drink whiskey and some trolls tried to take advantage of me. I resisted...I kept my honor. So they flamed me like an animal. When I went to logoff, my socks were broken, their passwords were shattered and held together by wire, and they could not even post weeping emoticons because of the pain. I went to the ModSquad like a good user. These two trolls were banned and brought to trial. The mods banned them for three days, and suspended the sentence. Suspended sentence! They went free that very day. I stood in the Comms like a fool, and those bastards, they posted smilies at me. Then I PMd my wife, for Justice, we must go to my younger self.

7: Older Me, we know each other for years, but this is the first time you come to me for help. I don't remember the last time you invited me to your house for ice cream cone...even though my toys are now part of your collection.

31: What do you want of me? I'll give you anything you want, but do what I ask!

7: And what is that Older Me?

*whispers something about deleting JC Communications*

7: No. You ask for too much.

31: I ask for sanity.

7: The ModSquad gave you justice.

31: A reply for a reply!

7: But your collection is still in tact.

31: Then make them suffer as I suffer. How many toys shall I get for you?

7: Older me...what ever have I done to make you disrespect me so? You never think to protect yourself with real friends or transformers. You think it's enough to have been a moderator. All right, the Mods protect you, there are private forums, so you don't need a friend like me. But now you come to me and say Younger Me, you must give me justice. And you don't ask in respect or imagination. And you don't think to call me Brian; instead you come to my house on the day my birthday and you ask me to do mass deletion...for money. But if you come to me with your friendship, your creativity, then your enemies become my enemies, and then, believe me, they would fear you...

31: Be my friend...Brian?

7: Good. From me you'll get Justice. Some day, and that day may never come, I would like to call upon you to do me a service in return...but for right now,

2. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    [face_laugh] Very funny, very creative. 25 points. :)

Wait...we're not the ones giving the points out. Crap.

3. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.