main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tatooine Ghost (Possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WRAITH_LEADER, Nov 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WRAITH_LEADER

WRAITH_LEADER Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Ok. This could probably go under the Lit Board but since I spend most of my time here, and There is some questions I would Like answered, I will post it here. Lock me What ever.

So on the new release list I came across the title of a new EU book in the middle of the NJO that isn't prequil material. Which I am happy to see. The New Republic is my Favroite Era. Judging by the Title, It will have a lot to do with The Skywalker family. Tatooine Ghost is pretty much self explainable. So This brings me to my questions. How much do Luke and Leia really know about there family? And How much is there to learn?

Mod Edit: Locked at authors request :)

2. Sologal

Sologal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Actually Wraith Leader, Tatooine Ghost is a Han/Leia adventure and takes place shortly after they're married. Chewie is supposed to have a big role and Luke apparently has a small role, but it's basically about Han and Leia. Here is the book synopsis:

The past haunts Princess Leia as she looks forward to an uncertain future. The four-year old New Republic continues to grow, as does Leia's love for her husband, Han Solo. But despite his wants, Leia is determined not to have children, for fear of the uncertainty of the Skywalker bloodline.

An artifact from Alderaan containing secret codes used by the New Republic resurfaces at a shady Mos Espa auction, and Han and Leia voyage to Tatooine to secure it. While on the desert planet, Leia finds evidence of her father's past that cause her to rethink some of her firmest held beliefs.

And in case you're interested you can see the book cover at the link below.

Tatooine Ghost

As a Han and Leia fan, I'm really looking forward to this book. :)

3. WRAITH_LEADER

Sep 16, 2002
    Ok well that throws that out the window. thanxs

4. eeyore

eeyore Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2001
    Actually, I believe Luke is supposed to have a fairly prominent role, as well as Chewie, but I think this thread will probably be better suited in Lit...

5. WRAITH_LEADER

Sep 16, 2002
    Yea, I am probably going to move it. If I could only figure out how to lock the damn thing....

6. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    PM Darth Attorney.

7. WRAITH_LEADER

Sep 16, 2002
    Thanks. But I thought the creator could lock them as well. Oh well. I'll see if I can't get this locked.

8. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    We can't lock our own threads here.

9. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Just for the record, authors can lock their own thread for a 90 minute window after its initial posting, which is the same amount of time for any post made in this forum.

After that normal edit time elapses, you need to PM one of the mods at the top of the forum with a request and a link to the thread (if you can).

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.