main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Tatooine Son (NJO, AU, Han/Leia, Luke) -AUTHOR Annoucement- Update soon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    So Xaveri isn't really dead? This might be what eventually causes problems between Han and Leia. Can't wait to read more!

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Xaveri is very much, alive. 8-}

And it will shock Leia silly. ;)

3. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Most interesting. You almost make me like Calista.

Poor Leia...not good

4. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Hmmm. Interesting turn of events.

lordmaul13

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    She opened her eyes to see him still sitting above her as she layed out on the sofa in her living room
    chamber. "By the Force you're real." She gasped.

"I'm never leaving you again, Callista." Luke whispered softly. "You have no idea how much I missed
    you over the years. I never stopped loving you."

"Luke, but you were with her." Callista replied. "Surely you went after her like you did because you still
    felt something for her too. I know she had your sister, but nearly twenty five years is a long time Luke.
    Why didn't you fight to get away from her?"

"I was afraid she would kill Leia if I left her." Luke told her. "Especially after I learned she was pregnant
    with our son I knew it would be much too dangerous to leave her."

"She had your child?" Callista looked angrey.

"She didn't take me willingly, Cali," Luke whispered softly, and reached out to touch her hair. "I went to
    bed with her when she threatened to remove Leia's life support. Mara had promised to let us go too if I
    gave her one night. I realized after that she was never going to let me go free. Especially after learning
    she was pregnant. She thought the baby would make me love her again.--and for the longest time she
    thought that Leia was you."

"So that was why she took her." Callista said. "That's so unfair. Han and Leia lost so many years
    together because of that Sith witch. Jaina, Jacen and Anakin's lifes were so screwed up because of her
    too. The twins ran away looking for Han as soon as they could, worrying Tendra and Lando to death.
    Anakin left looking for his siblings only to find Han and Xaveri on Tatooine. Jacen fell into a relationship
    with Tahiri Viela and she had a child. Jaina married that old fool Isolder. So much happened to
    everyone we love because of her. I hate her. I always will."

"We're together now, love." Luke replied, kissing her gentally. "That's all that matter's now."

"No."

"What do you mean, no?" Luke asked, hurt.

"Luke, we've been seperated for nearly thirty years." Callista said. "Did you really think i'd wait so
    long?"

"You're married." Luke said sadly.

"Yes." Callista agreed. "I've been married for twenty years. I love him more than anything. He's a good
    man, Luke. In fact, you knew him."

"Who?" Luke asked weakly.

"Gavin Darklighter." She said. "I'm Mrs Gavin Darklighter."

6. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Oh dear! [face_shocked] :_| This is so sad :_|

And I hated Luke...you make me like him 8-}

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow...awesome post! :) A lot of surprises in this one, I like it. ;)

8. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thanks guys! I should have a new post again soon. :)

9. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    JIPPEE!

10. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    So Callista married Gavin eh? Good, she was never good enough for Lukie. Maybe he can go and find Gaeriel Captison. :D

11. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Posts

12. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    Wow! What screwed up love lives everyone has in this story. BTW, if Xaveri is still alive, she would not technically still be married to Han, because Han was married to Leia before her, and since Leia is back from the dead, her marriage to Han would have to be the one that is recognized as legal. I hope I'm right. Good post!

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    You got it there, solo_fan! ;) :) Leia is the only Mrs. Han Solo. :)

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    OH, I should have said this too...

Luke is without a lady right now. But Mara isn't finished with him yet. She's going to keep him busy for a long time to come. There is lots of scary darkness in that relationship i'm going to explore. [face_devil]

As for Callista and Luke...it will never happen. If you see the character list in the first post that is a list of her kids that she has with Gavin. The one's with the name Darklighter.

So you can see she's a very married, happy, lady. :)

15. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    A new post should be soon. :)

16. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Leia Organa Solo leaned back in her husband's lap as he was finishing up his breakfast that was made
    by the new kitchen droid they had ordered from the mess hall for the day. Leia was thinking of buying
    one in town due to the fact she was involving herself more in the military politics of Jacen and Kyp's Jedi
    Base since she had recovered from her time as a captive in the depths of the old Imperial Palace with
    Mara Jade, and her brother.

It was difficult to realize she had shared a planet with her own children these last few years, and none of
    them had ever known it until Jaina and Han had discovered her in her prison.

Her looks were the same though. Leia Organa Solo still looked as if she was at the most thirty if she
    was a day. In fact she was forty-nine standard years of age.

Her body was young though inside and out. Her doctors had said it was as if she was given a second
    chance to live the years she lost.

When Leia thought of that she seen herself living those made-up-for years with her husband, Han Solo.

Her husband however did look the age he was, and as Leia feared months ago, this was beginning to
    bother him very much.

Men would look her way when they were in town, and Han feared she was happily looking back at
    them, as none of them were as old as the man that was at her side.

Technically Han was merely nine years older. An age difference that never had been a factor in their
    relationship before. Until now.

"Hey baby." Han smiled affectionately at the Princess lightly squirming against him.

Han put the fork on his plate and stared into her eyes with a grin on his face.

"I don't remember you ever being this frisky before." He grinned when she blushed a bright red.

Leia stopped moving and kissed him.

"I've been thinking about something, fly boy."

"What's that, my Royal Highney?" He teased kissing her back.

"About moving away from here for awhile." Leia suggested hopefully. "A place of our own would be
    nice don't you think? The kids are grown up with life's of their own. I think a break would do us all
    good."

"Ravani really likes it here though." Han murmured softly against her hair. "She's close with Anakin and
    she's just getting to know Jaina and Jacen too."

"Ravani told me she would like to return to Tatooine." Leia replied back. "I'm not talking about a full on
    move, Han. Just a family vacation for awhile. I could use a change of scenery too." Leia finished softly.
    "And it would be a good chance to see how Luke is doing. He told me in his last message he found
    Callista on Tatooine. Isn't that great?"

"Yeah, sure." Han mumbled dryly. "Great!"

17. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    More soon! 8-}

18. Solo_Fan

Feb 3, 2003
    I can see why Han is not terribly enthusiastic about going to Tatooine. There is nothing but trouble awaiting them on that planet. More, please!

19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Another great post. :) It's good to see that Han and Leia are finally together again after all those years.

20. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    What was that Old Ben said about Tatooine, specifically Mos Eisley?

A hive of scum and villainy?

:p

21. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I see trouble coming. Excellent post.

22. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey very cool post!

So Raviani's close with Anakin ey? I like that. Are we getting to see something of it?

23. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh yeah. :) But not so much until a bit later. The main focus for this story is Luke, Leia and Han. ;)

24. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Yay, two great posts! :D

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Up!

Post soon :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.