main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Tatooine Son (NJO, AU, Han/Leia, Luke) -AUTHOR Annoucement- Update soon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I'm off tomorrow folks so expect a post anytime. :)

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I'm actually getting time to work on the next post, folks. Expect it very soon. 8-}

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Jaina searched the first level of the Jedi base which housed most of the cruisers of the main
    political staff until she found Kyp at New Alderaan. It was a Ship that had been in Jaina's
    family long before she was born. In fact it had been her mother's Ship. Leia had purchased
    and refurbished it shortly after the great battle of Endor. The former Princess then had named
    the vessel in honor of her late home world, Alderaan.

Upon thinking that the Princess had died, Jaina's father had kept the Ship up over the years,
    but in storage at a cargo bay on a world called Naboo. Jaina's father finally retrieved the Ship
    shortly after Tahiri's death in effort to cheer Jaina's mother some. Although Leia never knew
    the young woman, she had taken her death hard because of the harsh affect it had on her
    knew founded grand daughter. It made Leia really consider what her own children must have
    faced in her sudden and abrupt absence from their lifes for so long a time.

Leia's only solance was that the people who had cared for them in her place had been old and
    dear friends to Han and her. Jaina had forgiven her mother long ago now for not being there,
    and so had Jaina's siblings. It had been easy due to the fact what had happened hadn't been
    the fault of their mother. Sadly Jaina's mother had yet to forgive herself though.

"Kyp!" Jaina cried at a full run toward the Ship. "Kyp, where the hell are you? Kyp!"

As Jaina came toward one of the docking legs of the Ship she crashed into something solid
    and warm.

"Sorry!" Jaina said urgently so. "I'm sorry-I"

"GRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"CHEWIE!" Jaina squealed in excitement. "Holy Bantha falls! When did you get here? Why
    the heck didn't Dad tell me you were coming here?"

[He doesn't know I'm here.] Chewie told her softly in his wookie language. [I heard you guys
    found Leia, and I just had to come back home. How is your mother doing?]

"Oh, it's so wonderful having her back, Chewie." Jaina gushed happily at her father's old
    best friend. "In so many ways It's like she never left us. Mom has been a big support to us
    since she got back. Especially for Jacen and Anakin lately. They've desperately needed her
    here."

[I heard about Tahiri.] Chewbacca said sadly. [It's sad to know someone can die so young.]

"My brother's both cared a great deal for her." Jaina replied as Chewbacca lead her into the
    Ship. "Anakin was always so much in love with her. He never stopped loving her over the
    years. They had just got back together. I think Anakin even wanted to marry her."

[How's you love life been doing, Miss Solo?] Chewbacca asked with a deep concern that made
    Jaina frown up at him.

"Let me guess-Kyp filled you in on my marriage to Prince "Psycholder", hmm?" Jaina
    quipped dryly. "That is so completely over, Chewie." Jaina told him firmly. "I'm officially
    Divorced now in fact, and Isolder is locked up far away some place. I was on my way to tell
    Kyp the good news that I'm a free woman now." Jaina finished with a grin as they approached
    the dinning hall where Kyp was munching away at some pasta from Bespin that Tendra had
    sent Jaina to try out.

[Are you sure?]

"What do you mean by that?" Jaina demanded.

"Hello to you, too." Kyp grinned getting up to give Jaina a quick kiss. "See you discovered
    my suprise for later."

Jaina would reply but she was scowling. She couldn't help but see some truth to Chewie's
    words.

That had been all too easy.

4. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Post!

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    "Honey, who's this?" Gavin Darklighter asked his wife softly as he took notice of a slightly
    shorter man with greying blond hair standing next to Callista in their living room. Gavin
    locked eyes with his wife and kissed her cheek in greeting.

Callista stood gaping at her husband with wide and worried eyes. She hadn't been expecting
    him home for another three days. "Honey!" She gasped in her shock. Callista tossed her
    arms around him to hide her eyes. He quickly released her and waited for his reply.

"I'm Luke Skywalker." Luke offered his hand to Gavin. "I'm an old friend of your wife's. You
    also know my sister and brother-in-law, Han and Leia. I believe you were just with them? You
    delievered Han's daughter to them."

Gavin gazed at Luke with cold eyes.

"You may be on friendly terms with your sister now." Gavin replied darkly. "But you're not
    with me and my family. Get the hell out of here, Skywalker, while you still can."

"Gav, please." Callista began.

A sharp look from Gavin told her that he was very serious about this and she backed away
    from the two men.

This was not going to be pretty.

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thanks Kab. :)

7. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Things are not going well on Tatooine. In fact, nothing seems to go well on Tatooine. Good posts!

8. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Uh oh. Gavin doesn't like Lukie! :eek:

9. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    wow amazing! Nice reactions. I'll give a longer review when i have my own internet conenction and when I don't have to run for class ;)

10. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Excellent posts. Love the twists and turns. Sorry that I have not posted in a while having to catch up on lots of reading. I am enjoying this story.

ON a side note that has nothing to do with this story, but I found the other day one of your stories called Shattered I think it was called. Its the one where Obiwan had promised to marry Padme and had rec'd a letter from her dad saying it was time and Obiwan was thinking on the way to her apartment that he would have to turn her down when he saw her again. It left off where he was fixing to see her again. I just thought I would mention it. I was also wondering if you finished it later on or not. I enjoyed the twist of where he had not seen her for so long and was going to turn her down because of Anakin, I was wondering if he turned her down or not.

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Great posts. It looks like Luke better watch himself. ;) It was also nice to see Chewie make an appearance. :)

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I've been really considering writing for Shattered again. But it's been so long since I have wrote in it I might restart with a new thread and maybe write a little more to what I have already there too.

I also have a trailer written for the 4th book to this series. This story will likely not run past December itself. I'll post the link to it here soon. :)

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    This is the link to a trailer I made up for book 4. I should have it ready by late December. :)

Alderaan's Hope

14. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Great posts. Things are really starting to get ugly.

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

15. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    For those interested, I've started Shattered again. It's Obidala though. ;)

An update for this one should be posted by Thursday. :)

16. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I should have a post by tonight for this one. :)

17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
  18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Another up!

19. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Hey, all.

Sorry that I kind of vanished for awhile. 8-} I've been trying to get afew fics I have in Saga off the ground. One has been suffering over there since I started this series. 8-}

But I promise I'll continue soon. Before December I hope. ;)

20. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Hi! Sorry I haven't been keeping track with this fic. No internet connection. Hope you post soon!

21. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I'll be looking forward to your future postings on this story. Things were just starting to get really interesting on Tatooine. Thanks for keeping us updated on the status of this story.

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Giving this another nudge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.