main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

!!Tatooine Suns Saloon!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by jangoboy71, Oct 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Good thing I called the IRS, to double-check about my check...because "apparently" I'm not supposed to get $350...I'm only "entitled" to $85. I have to VOID the check (breaks my heart) and send it back. :eek: Otherwise, PalpaBUSH would be sending his red robed bill collectors after me, once the figured out THEIR mistake!

So after all that talk about getting a "income adjustment" I get frelled with my pants on. But like Brian said:
    hey krash, that was a Bush tax cut...

2. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    *throws open dorm room window and shouts*

I'M BAAAAAAACK!!! :D :p

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

3. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Woot, good news today, in spite of my face looking like a wild animal had a swipe at it. I originally thought my college grant money, after having tuition paid, was to get refunded to the government or whatnot. But it turns out that I was issued a check today, so it was refunded to ME! In turn, I bought all my books today ($230 including a parking pass. This is just for 3 classes plus a couple of binders/pens/etc., what a ripoff) and now have like an extra $500!!! Now I can finish my TIE stuff AND have more money for CIII! And this also means I'll get the same next semester! A good end to an otherwise incredibly disastrous morning, yay :D

Oh and regarding the above comment - only spiders and heights scare me. Women just puzzle me. [face_laugh]

4. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Dude, does this mean we have to change your TIE callsign to "Scarface" or "Slash"? :D

Slash and Krash...sounds like something outta WWF!

5. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    ROFLMAO!! Good stuff. I think Raptor works though, considering either description of it is cool (the bird or the dino) cause both of them have really sharp claws. Which I can connect to my scrape on my face...kinda connects, I guess *shrug*

Slash 'n' Krash tho...priceless.

6. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Wow, this place has been very lonely for a while.

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but what's up with our banner? It can't be just me that it hasn't loaded for. Is someone trying to fix this? Me no like red x's. :p

7. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Basically, with MaraJadeFan stepping down as the TFN technical RSA...until they can name a replacement and get them in the system, all the banner issues are on hold.

8. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Ah, ok. Perfectly understandable. Now it won't bug me as much since I know what's going on. :)

9. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    My icon is just preeeeciousssss.

10. SmithVirus

SmithVirus Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2003
    MISTER ANDERSON...

surprised to see me?

MUWAHAHAHA!

11. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    My icon returns to you now...at the turn of the tide!

12. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Wow, I killed this thread for over a month. :(

Me love Gizmo. :)

13. REBO1971

REBO1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2004
    Mike and the "bots" wish everyone a Happy Halloween!!!!

And remember, there is no better way to celebrate Halloween than to watch an old monster movie and make fun of it :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Happy Halloween!!!!! I'm doing 4 costume contests this year with my Wolverine costume.

15. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    wow...that is more then a lot to me!

I am actually working on Oct. 31st! :( And I have WAY too much homework to have done before I go to Williamsburg on Tuesday!!! :D

16. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I just watched Akron beat Marshall 31-28.....(wait for it) Yes, I said Akron win a football game...on ESPN2 no less :eek:

"But why is the rum gone????" - Jack Sparrow

17. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Just wanted to let you guys know about a change in my academic plans. I won't be graduating this June. Instead I'll be taking an extra semester to graduate, due to all the health problems I've had putting me so behind (including my current viral infection, yay! :p). This also means I'm putting off grad school for a year. It was a huge decision for me to make and it scares me a little bit but hopefully it'll all turn out ok. :)

18. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    That's alright Rosie, I know what it's like having your college plans changed at the late in the game. Pushing things back a year might seem like a big deal, but compared to trying to force extra classes in...just to graduate on a schedule is more trouble then it's worth.

19. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    Sorry, you're having health problems, Rosie. :( Drink this hot chocolate. Hope you're feeling better soon.

20. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    :: Walks in the door ::

Ow!

:: walks up to the bar and sits ::

Ohhhh!!! I need a drink for my aching bones. I played football this weekend and my bones are arching...ow.

21. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    you must've been playin hard as heck if your bones are "arching"...

-b-

22. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    you must've been playin hard as heck if your bones are "arching"...

lol! That'll teach me to spell check...

23. skyedancer

Sep 26, 2002
    I've prepared a punch bowl of holiday wassail. So come on in and imbibe! :D Besides the frelling weather, how are the holidays turning out for all of you? :confused: When I was driving today, I just kept telling myself to pretend I was Eowyn facing the hordes of Orcs! "Courage, Merry!"

24. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Besides the frelling weather, how are the holidays turning out for all of you?

Well, my weather is awsome...which I HATE! My liver's going whacky and they don't know why yet, my knees are bad and so's alot of other things....but I'm going to be home for the holidays!!!! YES!!! Rest! Relaxation!! ACTUAL WEATHER!!!!! WO-HO!!!!

25. skyedancer

Sep 26, 2002
    :eek: Jon, you are too young to be having these health problems! Hope the weather doesn't delay your trip into Cleveland.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.