main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tatooine's Importance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE, Feb 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Deagol

Darth_Deagol Jedi Master star 2

Dec 22, 2002
    ". . . remote land of exile"

After Epsode I Tatooine doesn't seem so remote.

It's more of a hub of galactic activity.

A pretty nifty place to be exiled if you ask me. What crime can I commit to be exiled to tatooine?

2. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    It must have more importance that we know, George Lucas and crew already shot an important scene there during principal shooting of AotC. This scene will show us how important Tatooine is.

3. Trojan_Sock

Trojan_Sock Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    It's a distant shot of someone walking toward the Lars homestead, presumably Obi-wan bringing Luke to the Lars to watch over.

4. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    There has to have been more than just that shot. George said that he is shooting everything that he can because he is not planning on going to Tunisia again. Also the actors that play Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru are already in this film. I am sure that there is plenty that we do not know about yet. Most of that has been shot and will rely on a blue / green screen to fill in the remaining shots on Tattoine. There will also be a few CGI shots for the sequence too.

5. Trojan_Sock

Trojan_Sock Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    "Most of that has been shot and will rely on a blue / green screen to fill in the remaining shots on Tattoine. There will also be a few CGI shots for the sequence too. "

Not saying you're wrong, but I've only seen evidence of that lone shot. I haven't heard of anything beyond that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.