main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Tattoos

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MaverickJedi, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaverickJedi

MaverickJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2004
    Anyone have any? And more specifically, does anyone have (or would ever consider having) some Star-Wars related ink?

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Don't have any. I've considered getting a small one somewhere and would definitely consider something Star Wars related if I was to do it.

3. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Nope. My mom told me when I was a little kid that I wasn't allowed to write on myself. I guess it just stuck with me. :p
    LOL

4. MaverickJedi

Apr 11, 2004
    Well as you probably guessed by my interest in the topic, I have tattoos already. Just wondering if anyone would be nutty enough to get a Star Wars one because I plan on doing so on May 18, as an early bday present (my birthday is the 21st - I was born the day ESB was released in LUCAS county, go figure.) ;)

5. darkiridonia

darkiridonia Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2005
    I have one tattoo and look forward to getting more! ;) I got my first when I visited my sister this past summer in Boston...

6. MaverickJedi

Apr 11, 2004
    See! Tattoos are addictive, too! LOL

Care to share what you have, or what you are thinking about getting in the future? :)

7. darkiridonia

darkiridonia Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2005
    I have a solid red Kokopelli tattoo. I've collected things with Kokopelli for many years and I just got really attached...for my next one, I was thinking about getting a little butterfly on my ankle [face_mischief]

8. MaverickJedi

Apr 11, 2004
    Sweet! I hear the ankle is a more painful place to get a tattoo, but then again, I got one on my lower back right over my spine and was talking & happy & not even agitated by it at all.

I have three right now: they are Japanese kanji, or symbols. My lower back is "Tiger," since it was my mom's nickname for me when I was little. On my left shoulder the top says "Eternity," and beneath that, "Strength." And no I'm not Japanese, but I did study the martial arts for a good 12 years or more, so the kanji meant a lot to me.

Next idea: my right shoulder will say "Jedi" in Japanese. ;) And no, I'm not kidding... LOL

9. Darth-Shul

Darth-Shul Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2005
    WOW!!!!!!!!

I feel between waiting for May 19th and the birth of child No3 I may need more than the force to keep me going.

Tatoos are not my thing, but Jedi in Japanese is a cool idea.

10. MaverickJedi

Apr 11, 2004
    Well, it being in Japanese it will match the rest of my kanji (Japanese characters). Will also make for a good story. I like "unique" tats and want to do something different. :)

"My mom told me when I was a little kid that I wasn't allowed to write on myself. I guess it just stuck with me." ROFL Me too, I heard that ALL the time. I don't think I was listening, obviously! hehe :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.