main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Taun We Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Yes, I believe that is your third this morning.

Waun goes to take a cold shower. She approaches the "shower shop keep."

"How much for a cold shower big boy?"

Winks Flirtaciously again, 33

2. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    not my fault. i already used that one. you must pick a twi'liky one.

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Should you wish your shower would now be free becuase of your awesome "WF" roll and his susequent will save failure he is now dead on the floor blood pooling around him.

You hear the sound of several things hitting the ground, you assume its the bodies of those in the showers and in range of your WF roll.

What do you do?

(Twi'leky hunh? okay!)

4. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Bask in the might of my WF rolls, then take a cold shower for FREE!

5. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    much better axia!! the last one would have confused me. [face_blush]

6. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    You take your free shower the blood of the previous shower person swirling around your hooves and down the drain.

You finish your shower and get dressed. You now have 20 minutes till your flight. You no longer have a -2 on all rolls.

However "The package" is calling to you. You want to take another look. Make a will save.

7. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Rolled a 13 on will save, not good.

Can I resist the urge?

8. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    No you fail miserably! You now take a -4 to all rolls and you dont have time for another cold shower before your shuttle leaves.

Next shuttle is in 2 hours, do you take this shuttle or a shower and the next shuttle?

9. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I must face the music and take this shuttle. Luckily I have a plus 6 to all rolls using seductivity because of my unbridled sexiness.

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    You board the shuttle and take your seat. They welcome you to "Quest Space Travels" and begin showing the safety features of the craft.

Some of the safety features are somewhat puzzling. For example there are emergency exits, not escape pods, emergency exits. That doesnt seem safe to you. At all. Especially as the stewardess' seem to EXIT before the access ports are closed and the shuttle is sealed.

The captain informs you that the flight will be 23 hours on the first leg of your sexy quest.

The Chadra Fan in the chair next to you asks you "whats in the box?"

What do you do?

11. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I say, "If I show you what is in this bo then you will be eternally bound to me and will forever be under my control. So do you want to see?"

12. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    he gets up and finds a seat somewhere else. THe shuttle is about to get underway

13. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I wouls like to pick up the intercom mic and say, "I am on a quest to be the sexy beast queen of the universe. I would like to give you all this opportunity to become my first subjects of this, the most worthy, of quests and to become the first members in my army of sexy universal domination.

(She then opens the box adding +25 to all sexy rolls and thus making them into ZUPER ZEXY rolls)

14. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    On a side note (wink, wink Darkstar, j/k):
    we all know you have the most splendiferous icon in all of Fan Force Board-dom....and that´s me!!!! Jag Fel está muy rico!!!!!! and I would like Jaded for the alert that there was new Jag Fel icon available.....

15. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    you are very, very welcome my jag loving friend.

16. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I want you to know that I ACTUALLY rolled this time, due to your modifier only those of the 20 passengers present that rolled a twenty will live.

Out of twenty rolls only one survives, a female trandoshan but she is now unconscious, when she wakes up she's yours for 18 days.

2 rolled a 1. They liquified on the spot and the rest died in a heap of bleeding ears, noses, eyes and messy convulsions.

One of the pilots whom recieved a +5 due to the fact that they were in another compartment died.

So to recap, 22 people, 2 survivors, the surviving pilot is also yours for 6 days.

BTW since you opened the box again you now have a -8 to all rolls and your 2 slaves have a -2 to all roles.

17. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    You know, Taun We scrambled spells Aunt Ew.

18. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Whoa, guess I'd better keep this box hidden til the crap really hits the fan. On the plus side, watching those guys liquify on the spot due to my ZUPER ZEXINESS was quite entertaining. I suppose I should try to knock myself unconscious somehow so that I am not a primo suspecto when we land. (Rolls "Search" to try to find eith some sort of narcotics or a blunt object to render self unconscious. Rolled: 18 w/ mods)

19. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    You find a loose chair support strut that will do nicely. You free it from the chair and with a loud "thunk!" fall unconcious to the deck.

You wake up in a room with a human male looking at you. "So lets just cut to the chase shall we. You are one of three surviving members of quest flight 123 and the other two keep begging to see you. Our evidence clerk is still babbling incoherently after looking in your box, anything youd like to say?"

20. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    "Just that you are a very handsome man and would serve me nicely in my army of sexiness. Perhaps you would like to join me?"

You know what I roll (WF), and I also add a little "Show some leg" roll with that.

Adding modds and skill points, minus penalties:
    WF-27
    Show Some Leg-22

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    He's yours for two days, your negative attributes actually seem to be helping.

"What can I do for you? He asks." Staring at your leg like it's a prize.

22. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Darn tootin' it's a prize! It's five feet long for goodness sakes!

"First, tell me everything you know about this facility we are in. Then allow the two other survivors to see me; they are bound to me. Then get my box for me. And see if you can rustle up some Diet Cherry Coke and Cherry Cordials sweetened with Splenda(TM).

23. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Axia... if you want the Aayla art icon... I've changed to everyone's favorite Bothan... BORSK!!!

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
  25. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I thought that was me for a moment... and i was like "I don't remember typing WOOT!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.