main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Taun We Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    huh.... I always thought Borsk was white..... or is that just Traest??

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Borsk is white as far as I know.

3. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    well then what´s the deal-yo with Morondude´s bogus icon with a brown representation of Borsk??? I demand and investigation into this matter!!!

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    um... the icon said "Borsk". You know how Bothan fur changes with their emotions? Well, Borsk turns tan when he's being nice... so that's why everyone thinks he's just white.

5. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    That's not true!! their fur ripples and such when their moods change!! a complete fabrication on morondude's part!

6. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Look, the only good Bothan is a dead bothan. I mean how many of us are tired of listening to how much they sacrificed for the battle of Endor, even 25 years after the fact. I mean really.

(Bothan exceptions: Dwaaf)

7. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    bothans are not man's best friend, no matter how much they look like doggies.

8. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Now Dwaaf Rey'lon, THERE is a Bothan that has done something for the galaxy. Sure, he didn't risk his life for some cruddy Death Star plans, but he has made it his life's mission to erradicate the Chuba and Deseased Nuna population in the outskirts of Theed, AND sell substandard droids at a fraction of retail cost. Yes, Dwaaf Rey'lon... THIS IS YOUR LIFE!

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Hey, isn't this thread about the misadventures of Waun Te?

10. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    No... no it isn't.

11. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I am still sitting here in all of my sexiness...

12. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    The man asking the questions follows your commands, You now have three slaves, your diet coke, your box of splenda cordials and your "box". what now?

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I don't know about Taun We, but Waun Te is definitely a hot, hooved, slits for nostriled alien!

14. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    That she is.

I ask if there is an intercomm system in the building over which I might be able to braodcast my sexiness and gain control of all within the sound of my sexy voice.

15. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    OOOOOH! Axia.... I want to play.... I want to be a super sexy male Falleen and try to seduce Waun Te..... my name is Da´Dreme´an O´fwan´tay....

16. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Careful, if I flirt with you to the full extent of my sexiness and you rollbbadly on your will save, you could melt on the spot.

17. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    yes, but I should get a resist sexiness modifier on my will save because I cancel out your sexiness with my own...... plus I have those really cool pheremones to make you MY love slave....

18. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
  19. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Okay Moka you find an intercom system, make a WF roll and remember to take your -16 modifier. Petra your character has been hot on the tail of bodies left behind by Waun Te and his victims failed will save throws. You are in the building. Give me a will save (For resisting Waun Te super sexy voice)

20. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I would first like take a quick cold shower to get rid of my negative modifyer, because obviously I have even gotten myself hot from my super sexiness (looks in mirror, "MMM, MMM, MMM, Dang, I am Hot!").

21. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    I´m giving myself a +5 resist sexiness mod to my will save...because I myself am super deuper sexy and not quite to taken with it.....I roll an 18+5....23...how´s that?

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    You may live. Moka your roll?

23. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    If my negative mod is gone due to my nice cold shower then I rolled a 37 total. If not then the total is 21.

24. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    37? Hmmm Petra give me a will and a fort save again. (BTW there arent any actual character sheets and Moka has some strange modifiers if you read earlier in this series, in other words its kind of made up)

25. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    That roll is without using the sexy box of love and doom. If necessary I will open it yet again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.