main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Taun We Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    bumpy, read previous post

2. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I can feel my sexy weakness and find a vending machine to refill my mojo...ahem, my energy....

3. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    give me a search for a vending machine roll, and a use vending machine roll

4. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    15+6=21 in search
    17+8= 28 in use

5. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    you find a vending machine that sells canned Mojo, diet coke, cherry cordials, Xbox games and semi automatic weapons.

What do you do?

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
  7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Thats fantastic! I knew she was hot, now Im vindicated, though Im kind of....relieved I missed the swimwear competition. Am I?

8. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    ... I'll get back to you on that!

9. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    hehehe
    wait, ill make one for you!

10. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Here I am in my ZUPAZIPPAFIED ZEXI-SEXI-MULTIPLEXINESS!!!!

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Moka, scroll back and read the post about your character then let me know what you do, you sexy thing you

12. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I tel my servants to grab my diet cherry coke and my sugar free cherry cordials because we are going to go out and take over the world!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

BTW I akso had in my inventory the sexibox of sexideath and doom that added to my natural sexiness and when opened would either kill or make slaves of all within range, and would give me negative mods on all my other rolls until I could take a cold shower to cool off the sexiness.

13. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Yes yes you did. You go out into the world with your slaves and inventory. Do you try to find your new slaves that your zuper zexy voice didnt kill first?

14. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Yes, new slaves would be nice. I do, after all, need to continue to build my sexi-army of mass global domination completely devoted to my untameable unbridled sexiness.

I would first like ten strapping young lads with nice singing voices who could be a part of my two new super-sexified boy-bands that will appear to be rivals in the music markt but will actually be singing sexi-brainwash lyrics working under my sexiguidance toward my goal of ultimate dominion.

GET ME TEN STRAPPING, SEXILADS WITH PLEASANT SINGING VOICES NOW!!!!! (rolled 34 to "sexiness," 23 to "intimidate," 27 to "affect mind," and 39 to "make everyone within the sound of my voice fall instantly in love with me and unable to deny my bidding").

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Petra: still waiting to see what you do. you were still inside the building and did not hear the zexispeak.

Moka: Outside there are 30 people within the sound of your voice. An amazing 18 of them survive your zuper zexiness and rush off to compile a group of 10 lads for your boy bands.

what next?

16. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Moka, please use the term: zexy, zexiness, etc.

(I don't want this thread to be halted for any reason)

17. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Zo zorry, from thiz point on in thiz thread I will no longer uze the ez key in order to avoid controverziez.

Moving on, "Yez my zexizlaves! Run! Do my bidding! For zoon we zhall take over the world!!!! YEZZZ!!! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

18. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Moka: Soon your minions bring back 10 strapping young lads with a modicum of dancing and signing talent. Most want to know whats going on and why they have been forced to this place.

Petra: Please read previous posts and let me know what you do?

19. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Bump...

Ha ha, you thought the zexi phenominon was over.

You ten boys are going to become my two boybands who'se music will have subconscious and subsonic overtones to brainwash weveryone in the universe for my quest for ultimate domination!!!!!!!

You will be the "98 Degrees of New Kids on the Backstreets," and the "Block Boyz N' the Sync."

20. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Give me a subconscious and subsonic overtone brainwashing check

21. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    that would be a 26, plus I will use a force point and call upon the dark side which adds...12

For a total of 38

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.