main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG TBA Singapore Outpost Logo Patch Design.

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by TK-625, Nov 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Oops, sorry, my mistake...
    I've just remembered that we will soon have 3 Bobas and not 2 like I mentioned earlier - hehheh! :p

The other 2 Bobas don't post msgs here very often, but they have joined us in the past for our activities and meetings :)

2. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    What color will ur Mandalorian armour be ? Just to let u know I am in the process of making 625's bounty helmet for the movie. Just to let u know, u only need the armour of ur stormie suit, don't need helmet. u will be wearin' the helmet that i'm making now.

3. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Xeno, what kind of BH helm are you making?

As for the Mandalore, it's a base OD Flightsuit, with Black Battle Scarred Armor Plates, Red Shoulder Bells and Brown Leather Gun Rig and Pouches.

Battle Scarred Helm is a mix of Black, Blood Red and Green.

I'm also working on the background of my Mandalore.

Stay safe.

4. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    I am making a helmet from 1 of my official concept arts for the movie, I am usin' papier mache, wire mesh and a visor to make my helmet. U know where i can something which i can use for a visor in Singapore?

5. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Lynn (TK5150) forget all about my e-mails back in May/June (my membership with temporary photos, my request for the Singapore Outpost NOT to be created till we got a good no., meaning early next year etc) and thus gave away my ID no. which I had been holding on since last year, to another person in Norway. So waiting for her to give her next reply on the situation.

And I'll be offline frequently to concentrate on my costumes, till after Dec 21st.

6. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    In other words, you don't exist in the 501st. Is my readback correct?

Well, the Singapore Outpost will probably be merging with the Western Garrison, Pacific Outpost since we share the same ocean.

At least now, we have enough troopers to carry out our Leader's will. :)

Stay safe.

7. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Of course I exist! I been for quite some time as pending member but that Lynn keep forgetting to have my membership approved and now she had lost everything I send her.

And no, Singapore should stay as an Outpost, just like Japan. In future, members from Philippines, Malaysia etc might join the Outpost temporary (yes, some had contacted me concerning this) till their countries' one get formed. Singapore is an independent country that don't belong to the USA.

8. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    Sorry to burst your bubble DE, but Al is seriously considering merging the two since we have ONLY THREE TKs/501st Members...and we share the same ocean. :)

I suggest you get your info resend ASAP and get REGISTERED as an OFFICIAL 501st member soonest.

Whatever happens, at least I'll have 2 Outposts; Based in Singapore, TAD to Hawaii!!!

Stay safe.

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hai . . . go ahead with your thunder. I'm getting tired of seeing all my efforts going to waste again and again.

10. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    "Thunder?"

Whats up DE? You don't sound too happy with me? Have I wronged you somehow? If I somehow have, I do apologise...Please LMK if I did though.

Stay safe.

11. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    625, are u going to MAC ? Because we will film after MAC.

12. TK-625

Jul 28, 2002
    No Xeno, I'm afraid I'm won't be at the MAC. I do apologise.

13. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Never mind, we will do filming another day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.