main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TBX Productions MAJOR Announcement!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by GrnJalera, Sep 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    As most of you know, our latest film "Conspiracy" is nearing completion of post-production. With that in mind, we would like to announce the official release date for the film.

Sunday, November 3rd, 2002

We will be releasing the trailer within the month. We wanted to post it awhile ago, but decided to hold off until a release date can be tacked onto the end. This release date is now set in stone. The film will be out that day.

Why would we make such a bold statement? Easy. On Saturday, November 2nd, 2002 from 3pm-6pm
    , TBX will be having a small fan-film festival in the Cleveland area. This is a public event so all are welcome and as always, admission is FREE! The event will be held in the Performing Arts Theater of Brunswick High School. It has a capacity of 1000 people, so we should have enough seats for all, however, please email me (BTomaselli@aol.com) if you plan on attending so we have a general idea of the number of attendees and I can provide driving instructions if you need them.

Our website will be updated on September 12th about the release of "Conspiracy".

2. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
  3. GrnJalera

Feb 3, 2001
    Thought you'd like that, Anrev. ;)

4. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    lol. I'd be interested in going. Have to check my schedule though. As of now, there are no craft shows that we are signed up for.

5. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I'd be down... I just gotta find a way to get to Brunswick...

6. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I really want to be there, so I'll try, and I'll try to gather as many of my SW friends as possible.

7. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    It's marked on my calander...looking forward to it!

Do you want me to send it to Fanforce.net to post as upcoming news. Write something up, include your website...and send to me via PM and I'll post it as a Midwest event.

8. GrnJalera

Feb 3, 2001
    That would be great, Krash. Thanks! :)

9. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I just wanted you guys to know that I've tried multiple times to download COTS using "save target as" from your site, and everytime the file has made my computer act funky. I think the COTS dl file might be corrupt. Consider looking at it.

10. GrnJalera

Feb 3, 2001
    We have had people download it recently and haven't had any problems. The newest version is encoded in On2 codec. you might need to update your version of QT with that codec.

EDIT: http://www.on2.com/vp5.php3 or while in QT, choose to look for new versions of all codecs.

11. Douz

Douz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    Just a note....the latest version of COTS that is online is in Sorenson 3, not On2.

As for not being able to dl the film. Im trying it now and will see whats up. So far...its working just fine.

Our news was just posted on the tfn theater main page. You can check out the post in the TFN Fan Film Forum for some picts of the theater.

I know we all here are really looking forward to finishing the film and being able to show it in such a large scale. It should be a lot of fun.

12. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    Eric I have COTS on DVD and if you want we can watch it on Sunday.

13. Douz

Douz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    Sorry it took so long to get back...I totally forgot about this. I dl-ed COTS...works fine on this end.

14. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    COTS on DVD...where do I go to get a copy of that? Can I use my Suncoast Card and get double-points with that?

I would love to watch that sometime, if I could borrow it for a couple days.

15. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    COTS was some good escapism. I had a good time watching it w/ the cast of RoP. Not kissing any arse, but I honestly thought that you two, Brian and Scott gave good performances.

As a side note... while we're NOT promising anything, Anrev was talking to me about a POSSIBLE RoP trailer for the Conspiracy premiere...

16. GrnJalera

Feb 3, 2001
    Thanks Random. It was the first time either of us acted, so we were happy with our performances - amatuer as they were. ;)

As for the ROP trailer - if we have time to show it and if Anrev can get a trailer ready in time, we might be able to squeeze it in. :)

So far, we're showing Duality, Knightquest, and Broken Allegiance along with COTS and Conspiracy. Who knows, we might even have a sneak preview of COTS2. ;)

17. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Well I quoted part of your 1st post, in my e-mail to Fanforce.net; made it clear that I was extending an invite to the other area Fanforces to come join us...not just sending spam mail. Hope that draws attention to the event; either way I'll be there.

18. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    ummmm....Hello!

I wasnt expecting to read THAT.

*uses the Force to tie Randoms hands behind his back so he cant type any more about RoP*

Nothing to see here...move along.

19. DarthZome

DarthZome Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    I wasn't informed of a trailer, either.

20. GrnJalera

Feb 3, 2001
    And even more news! TFN will be hosting "Conspiracy"

:D

http://www.theforce.net/theater/comingsoon/conspiracy/index.shtml

21. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Wow, I just saw the trailor for Conspiracy, and let me say that it's most impressive! I can't wait to see it.

22. GrnJalera

Feb 3, 2001
    And if people want to dress up (in Jedi or Sith costumes) for the premiere, far be it for us to tell people not to. ;)

23. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I'm with Will. Wow. Truly a "teaser" that was well edited. All I have to say is your CGI has gotten better 20 fold since COTS. Only question... what does 3 billion lives refer to? In the words of Obi-Wan himself, "Good job."

24. GrnJalera

Feb 3, 2001
    it comes from the original HBO Conspiracy. The tag line was "One Day, One Meeting, 6 million lives" referring to the concentration camps. 3 Billion lives refers to the population of Alderan.

25. Anrev_the_Jedi

Mar 14, 2002
    WOW Grn.....ummm. I guess that wasnt really a spoiler. Considering the poster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.