main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TBX Productions MAJOR Announcement!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by GrnJalera, Sep 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I was just wondering cuz I know Earth has over 6 billion people, and I was like, if that's the size of the Empire, or the population of the SW galaxy, that's pretty weak... but that's cool if it's Alderaan's population.

2. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I could use some directions on how to get there.

3. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    You beat me to it, Don! I was gonna post directions today. ;)

The address for the Brunswick High School Performing Arts Theater is:
    3581 Center Rd, Brunswick, OH 44212

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=3581+center+rd&csz=44212&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

I tried to makes this a clickable link but it wouldn't work. If you copy and paste the address in your browser, it should pull up the Yahoo Map. Off to the right is a link for driving directions from wherever your starting point may be. :)

Please note that the theater is BEHIND the school. You'll just have to drive around back. Plenty of free parking! ;)

EDIT - here's the flyer that we're using.

[image=http://homepage.mac.com/tbx_productions/.Pictures/Brians_Folder/flyerNEW.jpg]

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    The flyer looks good, I'm really looking forward to this! Do you have an idea of what times each of the films are going to start? Just in case, I can't make it for the begining...don't want to miss the headline act!

5. GrnJalera

Feb 3, 2001
    We're going to start showing films at 3pm. We'll be showing COTS about 3:45pm and Conspiracy will follow that (roughly 4:45).

6. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I'M WARNING EVERYBODY RIGHT NOW... IF I GO TO THIS THING, I'M GOING TO MST3K THE FILMS THE ENTIRE TIME... IT'S NOTHING PERSONAL, I JUST LOVE TO COMMENT ABOUT FUNNY THINGS IN MOVIES. *cough* a dude with glasses in a SW movie running for 49 mins out of the 50 min running time *cough*

7. GrnJalera

Feb 3, 2001
    If we had the time - and I would love to do this - is have the ENTIRE TBX group pull an MST3K on ourselves for everyone to see. No body rips on us like we do!

As just an FYI - Cliff (black flight suit/red stripe from the trailer) is an excellant marksman and keeps a gun with him most times. So feel free to speak up during the movies :D j/k ... maybe ;)

8. Douz

Douz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    I thought Id chime in and give an official update of where the film stands. At this time, the only thing left to add is the final CGI shots (which I should be getting in the mail today). Place holder animatics are already in the specific places for these CGI shots. So its just a matter of drag and drop (and maybe add one or two sound fx).

Color correction (Im gonna give it a shot) starts tonight and will probably go through Thursday or Friday.

I will be compressing the film Sat. for the online release on Sunday. Also remember, if you have Quicktime Pro, you will he able to listen to the audio commentary as well.

As for Cliff being a marksman. This is true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.