main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TBX Website Update

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by GrnJalera, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    Just a few little things here and there.

There is some new info on our upcoming film Conspiracy along with a few screenshots.  You can also find the link to TBX's own Cliff Zody and his short interview with the NBC station in Columbus on fan films as well as the premiere of AOTC.  

And for those of you crazy enough, there is a new smaller file size but full frame rate version of COTS that clock in at just over 175megs.  For anyone who may not know, you can also download the Director/Writer commentary of COTS and using Quicktime Pro, add the audio track to the film and see what Douz and I have to say about it.

There will be a few more updates in the weeks to come, including the Trailer for Conspiracy.

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    The site look great, can't wait to check out "Conspiracy."

Have you guys ever thought of having a "premier" party for the release of your fanfilms? I think it would be great to invite people from "Jedi Knights of Cleveland" to watch the first screening of "Conspiracy." As well as the other TBX productions.

3. GrnJalera

Feb 3, 2001
    We did have a pretty big premiere for COTS when it came out. We rented a room at a local rec center, got a projector and showed a few other fan films along with ours. Kind of like a mini-convention ;)

We are planning on something and it will be announced. I'm hoping to get Cinemark/GC involved. ;)

4. Douz

Douz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    Im not sure where we will be having the Premiere. For the release of Challenge of the Sith we had about 40+ people show up (mostly family and friends).

Im sure as the film comes closer to finishing and we start getting ready for the Premiere, an invite will go out.

What we will probably do (as last time) is show several other fan films before showing Conspiracy (as its only going to be 25 minutes +/-).

The little speeches and everything else...I think out opening for COTS lasted just about 2 hours or so. (An hour of fan films, and hour for COTS and about 30 misc talk time)

We'll keep you posted

5. Douz

Mar 15, 2000
    Damn you Grn...beat me to it. Cinemark? Are you thinking what I think you are thinking?

If so that would be cool...expensive maybe.....but cool as hell.

PM me on the other board and let me know if Im right.

6. GrnJalera

Feb 3, 2001
    Yeah, you're right. I am smoking the mother of all crack pipes, but I want to find out for sure.

What would REALLY be cool is if they printed up tickets for us! :D

7. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    "Yeah, you're right. I am smoking the mother of all crack pipes, but I want to find out for sure."

Now now, this isn't a Scooby Doo fanforce, it's a Star Wars fanforce...

Always remember kids... stay away from school and stay in drugs.

8. Douz

Mar 15, 2000
    Well I'll say that after a short amount of research...its possible. Gonna need some capital to make it happen, but its not impossible.

You will find that TBX gets most of their ideas when their little pal Snoogins (The Official Mascot of TBX) get out and passes the pipe around.

To see Snoogins :
    http://mir.spaceports.com/~tbx/News/Snoogins/snoogins.html

9. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    snoochie boochies Douzie noochies...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.