main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TCG Dream Card Contest 3

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by Bacabachaui, Jun 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Posted on behalf of Jedi_Benji

TFN?s TCG Dream Card Contest 3

Rules
    Cards MUST be based around The Empire. This topic is endless, I am allowing both the movies and EU however The old Republic, The Seperatists etc are not part of this topic.
    No Episode III Spoilers are allowed, even though you may be spoiled, Some people are remaining Spoiler free
    You may enter as many cards as you desire, however remember take your time on each card as quality wins, not quantity. Also I would be appreciative if you would send cards in as soon as you finish them, rather then stocktaking until the end of the Contest. This will avoid clogging of my email account.
    Entries will be Closed Midnight on the 31st of June, Board Time.
    Card Templates are encouraged. They are Located at This Site. Cards should be submitted to jedi_benji@fanforce.net and will be posted at this thread.

Prize

Last Competition most of our contestants Won VIP Status. This time I feel though I should make it more of a Contest

The Winner: Awarded to the Person with the Best card, graphically, Gamewise and Ability Wise. I will regard items such as Build Cost, Graphics and also New abilities. The most important thing here is Balance, don?t make it too powerful compared to its build cost. Compare with Official cards to see how you are going.

The Winner shall receive VIP Status for Two (2) Weeks with Ability to Choose colours

All winners agree to add the reason for their VIPship in their signature for the time they are in this status as well (per guidelines for contests of this nature "status be *thoroughly* documented - in the title, signature, and most importantly in their usernotes" so other users and Mods know why)

The winner of VIP status agrees to not abuse the ability to make more than one post per minute, incuding spamming, and is subject to losing VIP status prematurely if they do.

Please Contact me Jedi_Benji With any Questions.

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    I'm in!

3. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
  4. katha

katha Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 30, 2002
    I have a Question.. as these are centered around the Empire are all the cards to be darkside.. or by Empire do you mean the time of the Empire?

5. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    I have a Question.. as these are centered around the Empire are all the cards to be darkside.. or by Empire do you mean the time of the Empire?

The cards will most proberbly be Darkside, however some people may throw in a few neuteral cards.

Remember we saw a Neuteral Falcan in BOY, so you might do the same with a Star Destroyer or something.

So in all it is meant by Empire, not Darkside, im going to leave the rest up to you :)

Jedi Benji, Benji Has Spoken!! :D

6. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    First 3 Cards are in:

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/jedibenji/Jerec_z_.jpg]

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/jedibenji/Luke_z_.jpg]

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/jedibenji/Vader_z_.jpg]

[hr]

I wont tell you who made them until the end of the contest, to keep it private ;)

Also it would be easier for me if you kept the file size down, these cards above are around 40-50k, which is a great size.

[b][color=gold][hl=black][link=http://boards.theforce.net/user_watch_update.asp?usr=717314]Jedi Benji, Benji Has Spoken!! :D [/link][/color][/b][/hl]

7. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002

Announcement:
    [hr]

Im Going Away on Tuesday to Fraiser Island (QLD, Australia) for Study Purposes. I am leaving before the Comp Ends so i Will [b]Extend[/b] the Submissions date until the Day after i come back (The Tuesday After) and i will Accept all enteries i have in my email account at that point.

I would also appreciate if you have any cards ready at the moment to send them in so my account wont get clogged up.

Thanks guys :)

8. Jedi_Benji

Oct 2, 2002
    Well for Starters im Back from Holidays :D

And also this means

The COMPETITION IS OVER

Also there was a lack of enteries so the above 3 cards are the only enteries.

[color=yellow]The Winner is:[/color]

[color=blue]Goo_Child[/color] with this entry:
    [image=http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/jedibenji/Luke_z_.jpg]

Great Work :)

9. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Congrats Goo_Child!

Also thanks the Jedi Benji again for a great job running the contest!

10. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    wow I won... by defalt...

Oh well I take what I can get! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.