TCG Dream Card Sites

Discussion in 'Games: TCG' started by katha, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katha Force Ghost

star 2
    I've noticed that a few people have pages with dream cards whether text-only or graphical. So.. if the Mods don't mind, I thought I'd post mine and welcome anyone else who has one to post theirs.

My Dream Cards (These are all based on my story)
  2. Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Very nice cards. I take it from some of the cards that the stories are also based in the SW universe? Or did you just put characters from your universe on the TCG platform?

By the way, I think Corinna Sylmani is going to give Padme a run for her money in the Girls of Star Wars calendar.
  3. katha Force Ghost

star 2
    Its a Star Wars based story, with my own original characters.. the link is in my signature if you want to read.. or you can visit here for the story plus all the background info

Glad you like them..amazingly I haven't found them too hard to create.. writing good text has be the most difficult part, as well as finding pictures I like

Btw, if you see any one the list of coming soons you might could help me find a picture for please feel free to tell me.
  4. annakinstarkiller Jedi Padawan

Hi, I'm new here. I'm usually at SWDuelist. I have all my dream cards over there but I am going to upload them to my site soon. You can view a few of them here:

Annakin Starkiller's Fan Cards

Thanks for viewing.
  5. Jedi_Benji Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice fan cards, u gunna enter any in the Dream card contest?
  6. katha Force Ghost

star 2
    Are you talking to me or anakin or both of us Benji?

I would like to, btw. Just can't get any good inspiration for the current one :(
  7. Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Nice cards Annakin Starkiller, but that Nom Anor one looks a lot like me. Nom Anor and I have a history, so I am kinda sensitive about that guy. Read my bio in my profile for details :)

I made myself into a card here and I made another dream card here
  8. VongLah Jedi Padawan

Someone should make a Dream Card of Durge. Maybe that could be a contest of some kind.

I also fouind some NJO pics for dream cards here. I may make a few.
  9. Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus

star 4
    It looks like Goo Ghild forgot to move his link over here. Here is a cut and paste from his thread:

"This is my little pet project right now. I will be putting at least one card up a week (don't hold me to this.) I have no idea how many there will be. I guess I will just know. I've started it off with 2 cards. Just hit the clone wars link on the right.

Dream Cards"
  10. katha Force Ghost

star 2
    everyone's cards look good, so do those pics VongLah. Thanks for posting them.

I really like that one of Leia, but I know nothing about NJO so I'll leave those cards to someone else ;)

BTW, how's the balance on my cards. I wasn't sure how well I was doing in that respect.
  11. netcowboy Jedi Knight

These are all great!

We just gave dream cards and dream card contests their own forum over in the Galactic Senate at rebelbasers.com!

Mods will be busy over the next few days moving the dream card threads over from their old home!

Congrats to tf.n on the new forums! Thanks all.

12. annakinstarkiller Jedi Padawan

I have finally updated my website with some new fan cards. You can view the cards here:

Annakin's Fan Cards

I will be adding a podracer set that I am working on right now. I have 30 cards done, 15 battle/mission and 15 character. I am currently working on the ground units. As for entering the dream card contest, I'm not sure if I'm going to as I don't really know how it works but I'll read over the rules a few times and see what happens. Any comments would be great.
  13. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks Baca! I did forget to move.
  14. Qui-Gon_Glenn Jedi Padawan

Well, I haven't worked on them for a long time so some of them are a little outdated and behind on the new mechanics, but here is a link to mine.

Qui-Gon Glenn's Dream Cards & Customs
  15. Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Katha, the balance of your cards seems about right. That is sometimes one of the harder things to master.

Qui-Gon Glenn, nice cards!

I can't believe how many people make dream cards in pretty good numbers. I will have to get busy!
  16. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    update to my webpage. The link is in one of baca's posts up there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.