main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
    After 7 months of waiting, we finally have an answer.

2. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    See I told you we would get news once production had completely finished on the content and that it would come when we least expect it.

I think Dave's FB message matches exactly that.

I note how Dave says finishing production on all TCW episodes. I wonder if this means they've finished more then they were going to? I still think they mentioned about releasing uncompleted stuff was a way to gauge our reaction... Maybe they've finished more then expected?

Now, where's the trailer? :p

3. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    Yeah, where is the trailer?

4. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Oh dear god, has my innocent comment started it all off again? :eek:

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Apparently.

purplerain likes this.
  6. JediGirl_Angelina

JediGirl_Angelina Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 12, 2003
    Maybe petitions and fan letters DID make a difference and Disney made it possible to finish more than we expected. :)

7. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Well lets hope when we get more details that we get a firm number of episodes/arcs. It might be easier then to determine what was added.

8. JediGirl_Angelina

JediGirl_Angelina Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 12, 2003
  9. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yup, done.

10. Garrett Atkins

Garrett Atkins Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 11, 2013
    C'mon, you guys know you want my Darth Vader "I see what you did there" as their avatar!:)

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  11. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    I'll admit, I think I'm looking forward to this bonus stuff (specifically the Yoda arc) more than anything else in SW right now.

12. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    Good point. I recall that one of their earlier comments suggested that some of the material we were going to get wouldn't be entirely finished. This comment by Filoni suggests it will be all finished stuff.

darklordoftech likes this.
  13. Darth_Hydra

Darth_Hydra Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    I hope they release those episodes on DVD or air them on TV because I hate being hunched over a computer/laptop screen when watching a TV show.

14. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

So true.

15. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

I think that was Hidalgo who mentioned about unfinished material... Unless unfinished material would be included on a potential blu-ray release instead and the online release will be just the completed episodes... but Filoni's comment is hopeful.

Connect your computer to your TV and then you can watch it on TV! :D It's not ideal but it is a solution... I don't think they will air on TV, rather an online thing (hopefully itunes) and then DVD/blu-ray release a few months later.

16. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    I could see some of the arcs that weren't completed being added as special blu-ray, using concept art, storyboards and unfinished animation to show the story. Of course, I hope that they would be one off arcs and not arcs for, say, Ahsoka or Maul or Ventress.

17. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Is the bounty hunter arc confirmed or speculation? Oder 66, Yoda and the old Clovis arcs are all I was aware of being confirmed content.

18. Darth Mateus

Darth Mateus Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2013
    You think there will be a trailer, because i don´t think so, anyway it´s "just" bonus content, i don´t think it needs a trailer, maybe one or two previews will be released, but i doubt about a trailer.

19. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

They showed concept art for Cad Bane's starship a few months ago when they were discussing what was coming up in the bonus content. It is assumed from that, that means the Bounty Hunter arc is getting released.

There is also the possibility of maybe one more arc as well since Tusken Raider concept art was shown too but its been impossible to figure out the production number for that one to figure out what arc that comes from.

20. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    Okay, I was at the Rebels panel today, and I have good news for "Clone Wars" fans. I asked Pablo if any "Clone Wars" characters will show up in "Rebels", he said he can't answer yet, but he said the same veterans who made "Clone Wars" are making "Rebels", so it's something to think about. He also adressed Filoni's reveal that the bonus content will come in early 2014. And, after the panel, before Pablo left I told him, very quickly, that when he goes back to Lucasfilm, I told him to suggest to Dave Filoni to put Ahsoka in "Rebels" because Ashley Eckstein was sitting behind me in the second front row. And, the Inquisitor looks a hell of a lot like the Son from the Mortis trilogy.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  21. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Oh, well he's sure to do so now. Good job you mentioned that or he might not have considered it.

22. al patrickson

May 17, 2013
    I have my fingers crossed that he'll tell Dave.

07jonesj likes this.
  23. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Awesome!! Can you remember any other details you can share?

24. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Today's revelation that clones proved to be too individualistic makes me want to see the Order 66 arc more than ever.

25. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

That line from Lucas about the Clones and Stormtrooper makes no sense!