main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Not really.

2. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
  3. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Maybe this is actually where the bonus content is headed and the source if there is any legitimacy to it has got confused?

4. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    If this is true it will be brilliant, Cad Bane is a cool character who is worthy of having his own show, he was not used too well in TCW since he was just a rival for the main heroes too often, he deserved some major focus like Ventress got.

5. Darth Desolous

Darth Desolous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    While this does seem cool, I kinda doubt that they will focus a TV series on anymore of the Clone Wars-era because it seems that Disney is focusing more on the Sequels-era and Rebels. But what I don't get is why start a new series solely based on one character instead of a show that was supposed to have three more seasons and tons more characters that needed a proper conclusion?!?

6. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    I like Bane, but I don't believe that for a minute. Especially because he works best as a baddie and has never been portrayed as even the slightest bit heroic. Sure, he's a bounty hunter and he 'could' be if given the right cash and mission, but the guy's seemingly far more ruthless and cold blooded than Fett ever was.

I just couldn't get behind him in his own show that easily.

Then again, I guess I love the Vader purge comics, so the rule of cool does play a factor.

Circular Logic likes this.
  7. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Episode after episode of Dog, the Bounty Hunter Bane chasing down meth spice addicts on Hawaii Glee Anselm...

Darth Kickass likes this.
  8. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yeah, I also have serious doubts about a Cad Bane series happening.

9. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I love Cad Bane as well. I think he's right up there with Maul as best TCW villain and yeah he was a villain character. I think he is the most successful TCW villain behind Maul. I would like Cad Bane centric episodes, hell give him a move but I don't want a show all about Bane.

Darth Kickass and Sally_Mothma like this.
  10. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    Netflix would be a good home for Underworld if they could afford it. With the Solo and Boba Fett movies obviously they are interested in exploring the underworld, Cad Bane might tie into that. With all the shows Marvel just announced on Netflix I'm sure there are talks.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  11. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I had a mini-marathon this evening, including Senate Spy and Assassin. Ziro had reason for revenge against Padme. Maybe the Clovis arc is about Clovis trying to get revenge on Padme (and Anakin?) for betraying and leaving him for dead on Cato Neimoidia. Btw Cato Neimoidia was gorgeous in hi-def, I'd like to see more. Q1 2014 can't get here soon enough!

Sally_Mothma and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  12. thedarkbeckons

thedarkbeckons Jedi Master star 1

Dec 2, 2013
    I couldn't really care less about Clovis, to be honest. I'm sure it will be interesting, but with that Yoda arc dangling in front of my face... I recommend The Mortis Trilogy from Season Three to friends as the essential Clone Wars. Nothing has affected continuity and our view of the Force as much as that arc, and if the travels of Yoda are in that same vein...it sends shivers down my spine! Filoni has said they've finished everything, why not publicly release a trailer (and by public, I don't mean exclusively in Poland)?

13. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Man, its great to be back. Has anything new been brought on out the bonus content, besides the stuff from Poland?

14. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Other then Pablo saying that some of the Poland stuff is inaccurate... can't think of anything new.

15. Corax78

Corax78 Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 2, 2008
    I didn't think Pablo said anything about the Poland info other than that he wants to see the trailer. The biggest thing he came out against was JediNews's rumor report on TCW.

newdawn12 likes this.
  16. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
  17. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
  18. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Fascinating. I've always speculated that they would potentially take some of the finished but unreleased scripts in TCW and continue these stories in graphic novellas. Now, this is simply a rumor from someone on Twitter, so I'd take it with a grain of salt until we get more confirmation, particularly from those who work at LFL. But still, if true, at least this is a way for TCW to continue on and finish on its own terms following the cancellation.

Man, someone has to leak details of that Yoda arc screening! I want spoilers NAO! :p

Trebor Sabreon and Seerow like this.
  19. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008

Doesn't that just refer to the Clone Wars UK magazine that's been running for awhile now, and features its own little comic strips? Which are technically their own stories, but not the 'series continued!' novellas one might hope for.

20. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Yeah, sounds like they're just continuing their current feature. Which I guess is sort of cool, if nothing major. But it's possible since that particular magazine has been known to reveal spoilers for upcoming episodes before, maybe they'll drop hints about the cut content or even Rebels.

21. Obimus Primobi

Obimus Primobi Jedi Master star 2

Oct 23, 2013
    Unfortunately, Brent Friedman later said he thinks it was only a cast and crew screening so I can't see any of them providing spoilers, unless you can get one of them drunk or something.

22. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    What is the latest news regarding the TCW Bonus Material release?

23. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Same as it was last week.

24. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    And will probably be the same next week as well.

25. Darth Desolous

Darth Desolous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    This is so sad and true. :(

Sally_Mothma and Force Smuggler like this.