main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. VanishingReality

VanishingReality Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 21, 2013
    That Clovis has had it too good for too long!

(Edit: Sad thing is I'm pretty sure I already said that joke before on this thread <_<)

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Yes, bring on Anakin beating the crap out of Clovis the bonus content!

Hey, it's worth repeating... :p

VanishingReality likes this.
  3. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Well if they are doing cast and crew screenings then that hopefully means it is getting closer and closer to release of news and we finally seeing the content.

4. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    For some reason, what I'm currently looking forward to the most about the Clovis arc is the stuff with Embo. I'm glad we're getting some more action with that guy and this time, it seems like he's the main bounty hunter threat for the first time in TCW (I wonder if he'll also be the lone hunter in the arc); it will be interesting to see.

5. Darth Desolous

Darth Desolous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    What I don't get is why are they only having a screening for the cast and crew? Shouldn't they have already seen the Yoda arc when it was finished, like months ago? The screening should have been available for fans too.

6. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Maybe they wanted to show the cast and crew their work? This may be the first time they have had the chance to get together for the first time in months. Just because its finished months ago, it doesn't mean they can instantly meet up.

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Have a feeling we`re close to getting the Bonus Content.

8. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    Yeah, that's true. I was just thinking that the team always see the work once it's done, but I guess that the firing of much of the cast affected everything and like you said, this may have been like a reunion for them to see their great work together.

But anyway, hoping that this is a sign that we're getting closer to some sort of announcement very soon, like before the end of this year. <fingers crossed>

9. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Search your feelings Legolas Skywalker... when? :p

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

Tomorrow at 4 PM :p

11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  12. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    Ahh good, a concrete day in 2014! I'll just check my cal-

Damn it.

13. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    I wonder how the Clovis arc will tie into A Friend in Need. It can either do two things: 1) We get more clarification on how Dooku and Death Watch broke off terms, and how Lux got into helping Death Watch track down Dooku. 2) Or how the Confederacy and the Republic were able to come to a peace settlement between them. Probably the latter since this arc will likely involve politics (involving the IGBC somehow) and Padmé.

This arc seems to get more interesting by the minute, with even the possibility to see San Hill. If only they just left it in Season Five....

14. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008

Have I missed something? Why would the Clovis arc potentially answer questions about Death Watch / Lux Bonteri?

And by 'peace settlement', do you mean the talks in progress at the beginning of A Friend In Need? I don't think they were part of anything more significant other than to allow Lux to cause a fray and show he is no longer Separatist-aligned. They also spark a taste of poor continuity since in earlier Senate episodes the idea of even talking to the Separatists is ruled out as treason on the basis it would 'recognise' and 'legitimise' their status (something mentioned in the previous Bonteri story, Heroes On Both Sides)

15. thedarkbeckons

thedarkbeckons Jedi Master star 1

Dec 2, 2013
    "A Friend In Need" was a single episode in Season Four. What makes you think that the Clovis arc is related or leading up to it? I thought that by the middle of Season Three, TCW had fully left behind any desire to muddle the timeline with nonconsecutive episodes, apart from "Revival" which was needed to start Season Five off with a bang and tie it more strongly into the end of Season Four. I do however, like the thought of San Hill's appearance. He and Shu Mai are, if I remember correctly, the only members of the Separatist council that have not been seen in TCW.

16. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    On tv or to buy on DVD?

17. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Through a special Star Wars app exclusive to the purple iPhone 5C, for Verizon customers only.

18. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    We need an inside job for this damn screening. Hang on, Ima Google Dave Filoni's height. Who here has dark hair? I can provide a fedora.

19. Obimus Primobi

Obimus Primobi Jedi Master star 2

Oct 23, 2013
    I can provide facial hair and a plethora of Star Wars related T-Shirts. We're nearly there in creating our Filoni imposter.
    [​IMG]
    Or we could always just give Rick Grimes from the Walking Dead something to eat.
    [​IMG]

20. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    Yes, by peace settlement, I did mean the peace meeting at the opening of the episode. And I was thinking maybe the Clovis arc would have explained the change from despising peace and wanting the war to continue, to instead seeking some sort of settlement between the two factions. This has to be the logical explanation for the tie of this arc into this episode because I doubt that the arc would've featured any of Death Watch.

Because Brent Friedman in an interview said that this arc leads into A Friend in Need. So it draws to mind how... likely we will get more background on the coming of the Confederate-Republic Mandalore peace conference.

BTW, Shu Mai and San Hill weren't the only Separatist Council members that we didn't see yet in TCW. We also didn't see Passel Argente, Tikkes, Po Nudo and Rogwa Wodrata.

21. Darth Kickass

Darth Kickass Jedi Master star 3

Aug 3, 2013
    Not nice. Funny as hell, but not nice. ;)

22. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    If it had been exclusive to the neon pink iPhone 5C, that would have really not been nice. :D

23. thedarkbeckons

thedarkbeckons Jedi Master star 1

Dec 2, 2013
    Correction: San Hill and Shu Mai are the only members of the Separatist Council with speaking roles in the films who haven't appeared in TCW.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  24. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    On the subject of San Hill -- I was thinking about Muuns and Clovis/Scipio this morning. It was cold outside and suddenly I thought, "Will we see Muuns in snow gear? Can TCW afford in their vastly dwindling budget to make new character models of Muuns wearing anything other than their traditional uniforms???"

These are important thoughts that will occupy my thoughts until I come up with something equally useless to ponder.

25. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    We'll meet sequel trilogy villain Hego Damask II. :p