main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Wait? Are you serious? Do you have a recording device? We beg you. Please. Something for us to feast on! =P~

Original Oatmeal likes this.
  2. Darth Mateus

Darth Mateus Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2013
    When? Is it possible they will show it again tomorrow??

3. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
    A few screenshots from the trailer... sorry for the quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See now? I wasn't lying. :)

4. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Ignore me :p

5. Darth Mateus

Sep 6, 2013
    I can watch super rtl in Slovakia, it depends on your provider, I think it´s quite the same in Poland, but still, no evidence :(
    EDIT: You can watch it online, there is some stream with no region limitations, so try tomorrow maybe?

podjazd likes this.
  6. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Kind of redundant now when they have just posted screencaps...

7. credar

Sep 18, 2011
    Screencaps are not a trailer hlc. There is always room for more excitement from a trailer. But mama mia do those screencaps look great!

8. Darth Mateus

Sep 6, 2013
    Yeah sorry, I am slow :/
    BTW - My greatest thanks to Podjazd... :)

9. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    Awesome :) Looks like it's a preview just for the Order 66 arc not the whole BC?

InterestingLurker likes this.
  10. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    SHAAK TI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Darth Mateus

Sep 6, 2013
    Makes sense, they will air this arc next saturday, the same they did for the finale arc of s5, they put little preview for it last week, not the original trailer though. So possibly next week another mini trailer for Clovis arc

12. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO MORE SHAAK TIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!! :D

Wait, I wonder who she fighting is over there when she pulls out that lightsaber? Separatists, perhaps?

Uh oh, more Tim Curry Palpatine...

I wanna see screenshots of the other arcs as well, especially that tantalizing Yoda arc!

Edit: Akash totally ninja'd me lol!

13. Darthgoodguy

Darthgoodguy Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 2, 2012
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!

14. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    *nerdgasm*

Huyang and Darth Kickass like this.
  15. credar

Sep 18, 2011
    Looks like we are getting a space battle as well as a return to 1313! (or at least the levels surrounding it) I'm even slightly tempted to just watch it in german....but I don't think I'll be able to do so knowing the english version is probably around the corner. Not next week, but soon enough hopefully.

Also, this is airing next saturday, no? An idea to help stop spoilers would be that those who are going to be watching the german version should get their own thread to talk about spoilers and etc and have it be only there, at least until the series is released on a larger scale. Or should it just be this thread and the rest of us all move to the non spoiler thread (though it might get tiring talking about our different ideas in spoiler tag after spoiler tag)

16. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

I think having a separate thread for the German airing is better. I'd like to stay posting here, but I don't want to be spoiled. If there is an announcement around the corner and it will be released quite soon after the German airing, I see no reason why people can't wait for it to air in a language that they would be able to understand.

17. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Let's not be English-speaking chauvinists: the German release is official; spoilers should be allowed to be discussed in a spoilers thread, in my honest opinion.

18. credar

Sep 18, 2011
    I understand your thought process. However, I do think that spoiler time limits as to when it is considered not a spoiler should at least have to do with whenever the release worldwide happens and titles need to stay spoiler free until then as well.

19. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    If you want to be spoiler-free can't users just avoid threads that state they deal with spoilers?

20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I want trailer not photos :mad:

Atantiabo and Zabrak 3 like this.
  21. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Photos will do for now.

Darthgoodguy and Zabrak 3 like this.
  22. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

That's the problem. The majority of us will not even be able to understand a word they are saying. How can you get spoilers from something you won't be able to understand? And we would be making suppositions based on just watching and not understanding.

23. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Well, I'm sure that one of the very motivated and prolific file sharing enthusiasts will add English subtitles to the German broadcast and torrent the ever living crap out of it. ;) I am amazed at the quality of (most of) their work, how quickly it gets up there, and how far reaching the content is. I don't usually discuss pirating on here, but considering almost everyone in the world has no other option currently, I would think this is an exception.

I however would want to wait for the English language version with the cast that I've grown attached to. I've been waiting for a year now, I'll wait a bit longer to get the better experience.

hlc88 likes this.
  24. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013

OMG!!!!! I KNOW RIGHT!!!!

Looks so awesome, OMG .

25. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    No my friends was I right or what. The Poland stuff was legit, just like I knew it would. It takes too much just to do fake stuff. There was truth after all and at last now, the for those doubters....you will feel the full power of betrayal by Disney as America will no longer b e the top dog for news..........................................................................Welcome to the new era of Star Wars. From hear on now, every corner of this planet will have to be mined with info and cross checked. One can no longer doubt somthing that comes out elsewhere because it didn't come out here first. ^:)^

Zabrak 3 and Atantiabo like this.