main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Jerking our chains he was

2. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Yes, and because of that we now have a fairly major Jedi whose fate is unknown by the time of RotS, what with Agen Kolar having his seat on the Council.

3. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    His fate could be resolved in the Bonus Content

4. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Or in Rebels.

5. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

If Eeth Koth is no longer on the Council by the time of ROTS then the likelyhood is that he was killed during the Clone Wars... so Rebels being set after it, would not be adequate to show his fate.

Legolas Skywalker likes this.
  6. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    This exactly!

7. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Highly doubtful.

8. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Eeth Koth was so minor within I really don't care about seeing him in the Bonus Content.

9. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    About as minor as Shaak Ti.

Sigh.

10. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    The whole issue could've been avoided entirely if they'd simply left Adi Gallia's death to Obsession and had Savage kill Koth in Revival.

11. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011

Absolutely. It's not as if Adi Gallia was necessarily centric to the story, but alas.

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  12. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Amen, Shadow Emperor!

Again, I raise my Tikkes card and say this: Filoni brought the dead back from grave like Eeth Koth and Gardulla the Hutt, but Tikkes could not make it into the show.

Eeth Koth's score until the end of S5 - 0 missions.

I doubt that will happen!

That could have worked in final counting...

13. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    I doubt it will happen me too but as we are going to see Oppo Rancisis, maybe in Yoda arc, Eeth Koth could have some lines before the end of the Bonus Content.

14. CommanderColt

CommanderColt Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 2, 2013
    Looks like they are going to splice the four S5 Maul episodes into a feature length "director's cut" for limited showing at Celebration Europe. Wonder if any of the alleged extended scenes from The Lawless will make it into there.

From Jedi News:

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=12373

Here is direct link:

http://www.starwarscelebration.eu/en/Whats-Happening/Events-A-H/Clone-Wars-Darth-Maul-Arc/

After reading this again i realize it probably belongs in the S5 box set thread, not the bonus content thread, but i guess there is some overlap ...

Cevan, hlc88 and Circular_Logic like this.
  15. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    And in the Lego game, he never got his coffee. Poor guy.

16. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Wouldn't it be great if they could keep it edited together on the S5 boxset? Why go to all that effort to put it together if only a few 1000 people are going to see it?

17. Praenomen Cognomen

Praenomen Cognomen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2013
    ^ I think because they screen these at Lucasfilm, so they're already completed for that purpose. Sam Witwer talked about going to a screening when it was completed.

18. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Ah well... such a shame. It would be great to have that arc as a 'movie'.

19. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    The edited together movie thing might be the direction they're headed with the "bonus content".

hlc88 and darklordoftech like this.
  20. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Editing those episodes into a movie is on my 'to do' list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Yeah, I think that is the most likely route they will go. Though how they will release them is another matter entirely :p

*fingers crossed for blu-ray*

22. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Speaking of which, what part of TFN would I discuss starwars.com on?

23. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Oh yeah! Poor guy... the least he deserves is his coffee!

I sure hope so. I hope so...

24. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
    Hey, guys. I have a new theory on how much bonus content arcs from Season 6 they'll release. So, we know that the Clovis and Order 66 arcs are finished since the music by Kevin Kiner in those arcs are finished. And, Kevin said in his two interviews on the Forcecast and Full of Sith that he had finished six more episodes and is currently working on 10 more episodes. So, the Clovis arc is 3 and the Order 66 arc is 4 which makes 7. And the six episodes finished plus the 10 currently being worked on equals 16. So, that means 16+7= 23. So, if my theory is correct we may get all of Season 6 released in the "bonus content". More reason as to why I think that is how much they're going to release is because Dave said work is still continuing on the remainig episodes of "The Clone Wars" in his recent interview on RebelForce Radio with Jimmy Mac. And, from what I know, these are the arcs from Season 6 that may be released:

1) The Clovis Trilogy- 3 episodes
    2) The Order 66 Arc- 4 episodes
    3) The Yoda/Sifo-Dyas/Force Ghosts Mysteries Arc- 4 episodes
    4) The Bounty Hunter Arc- 4 episodes
    5) The Lux Bonteri/ Padme Arc which was surprisingly mentioned by Jimmy Mac on the June 14th, 2013 episode of RebelForce Radio- 4 episodes
    6) The Anakin/Obi-Wan Friendship Arc previewed at Celebration VI- 4 episodes.

So, what do you guys think? Please reply.

P.S. If anyone is attending CEII in Germany next month, please record videos of the "Secrets of Star Wars: The Clone Wars" panel and the "Star Wars: Rebels" panels with the footage included so I can see if they showed if anyone footage from the upcoming "Clone Wars" bonus content arcs or "Star Wars: Rebels". Also, if you ask a question in the Q&A session, please ask Dave at the "Rebels" panel if any characters from "Clone Wars" will appear like Ahsoka, Ventress, Darth Maul, Bo-Katan, Lux Bonteri, and Captain Gregor and please ask Dave at the "Clone Wars" panel/panels if they've made a decision as to how and when they'll release the bonus content arcs of "Clone Wars" and if will get an announcement in August or September because, according to an interview on Star Wars Club Portugal with Cary Silver, he said they're currently discussing how they'll release the final arcs of "The Clone Wars. Also, please post here on the message boards your recaps or descriptions of the "Rebels" and "Clone Wars" panels you attended. Thank You.

P.S.S Here is the link for Cary Silver's interview: http://swccpt.blogspot.pt/2013/06/entrevistas-swcpcary-silver.html#links

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  25. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Hmmm, well its a possible theory. Though I think the clip you are referring to from Celebration VI with Anakin and Obi-Wan is actually from the Clovis arc. The only info about possible arcs about Anakin and Obi-Wan's friendship was from JAT and we don't know when he and Lanter would have recorded that stuff, or if its stuff that could have slated into Season 6 and already be quite far into production.

If the Order 66 arc was complete when the announcement came about the bonus content, then 7 episodes were ready for release before cancellation. Of course the 6 episodes Kiner could be referring to as having completed might have been referring to Clovis and Order 66 arc and the episode count for Order 66 could be wrong. BUT, its quite possible that those arcs are not included in the count if they were already completed prior to announcement, with music and everything.

So that could mean the 6 episodes Kiner mentioned could point to that being the Yoda arc and another unknown arc are now complete.

With another two on the way to completion.

you have made this more positive but I am reluctant to get my hopes up, but it would be lovely if we did get a full season 6.

If Kiner is scoring them as episodes, does that mean they haven't been edited together then? Is it possible Disney may actually air a full season 6 on one of their own channels...? All that was ever said was the episodes were no longer being made for Cartoon Network... The press release never mentioned it wasn't going to air elsewhere...