main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. kryptonjedi

kryptonjedi Jedi Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    http://www.newsarama.com/tv/ashley-eckstein-ahsoka-tano-exit-interview-1.html
    "We spoke to Lucasfilm for clarification, and unfortunately, they can’t tell us much more about whether these will be released as episodes, arcs, direct-to-dvd/digital, or any details at all. All Lucasfilm could confirm is that there are at least two arcs worth of story content to be released. A Lucasfilm rep told us “we love the stories we have left, and we will make sure they get out to our amazing fans.”

So it looks like it's possible that we may get around 7-8 episodes released in the future.

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Nice... Dan never went anywhere, but he was a little on hiatus due to previous mentioned commitments. Thanks for the enthusiasm, Cary_the_Brave!

ARE THEY SERIOUS!? Two arcs?! :eek:

I know which are these arcs. The Fives/Trench arc and the Clovis arc. These are the final things from their words.

3. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    *At least* two arcs.. from earlier rumors, it's possible there are 10-12 episodes they're going to show. 4 arcs.

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Just two? Clovis and Fives. Then there is no way all the storylines will actually be finished off. This is however conflicting with other reports most of season 6 was finished.

5. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Dave Filoni wouldn't just release two arcs after saying that the upcoming arcs are probably the best they've ever produced, when one of them was supposed to be in season five, so there's bound to be a few.

6. venepe

venepe Jedi Master star 1

Feb 25, 2004
    Palpatine with Tarkin as admiral are taking over the military. They still keep the Jedi as Generals to develop strategies and command the clones in battle. All the administrative duties are now in control of Non-jedi officers. Tarkin could easily order all clones to report for "additional military training", "medical evaluations", or for "upgrades". All these event will be out of Jedi control and without need to inform the council. They are considered administrative commands. At this point Palpatine is secretly implanting Order 66 using the current distrust as an excuse and saying that it is a "just-in-case" solution as justification. Tup probably just came from such upgrades but something went wrong and ended up killing the Jedi.

7. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Maybe, but "story content to be released" does not necessarily equal story content that "was finished". In other words, some completed stuff could be getting thrown away, which would jive with reports that they've been directed to focus on essential story lines that are needed to wrap things up.

8. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    The key words there are 'at least'. If it was 'at most' then we should worry. If most of S6 is finished then hopefully they will be allowed to finish them off and as far as we are aware the show is still in production as per Filoni's interview. If there are lots of 4 part arcs written in for S6 then that would be 5 arcs worth of material practically completed. I would hope that the final arc planned for the end of the show entirely would be allowed to enter production and give us a proper resolution.

I do have to wonder what George Lucas is thinking about this with everything getting cancelled... I wonder if he's regretting this...

9. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    I do not care how many arcs or episodes are show. At least we are getting some after such a rushed end to a genius show.

All I can say is that I will be very pissed if Tikkes is not in any of the finale episodes....

Now I see Lucas as Lando and Disney as Darth Vader: They have altered the deal...
    You are right, it is "at least" and JAT has said most of S6 is done.

cwustudent likes this.
  10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I dunno. If you got a completed episode and throw it away. That's 1-2 million getting tossed in the garbage. Yeah, I know, that's nothing to the companies. If you've for an arc its 4-8 million. I think anything completed is likely to get released.

11. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Could be, when I watched the trailer I thought that Trench randomly selected a Clone to test an experiment on, and looked like he was the one who discovered how to make Clones turn on the Jedi.

12. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    If season six is nearly completed, and we get everything they have near completion, that could be up to 41 episodes....

13. venepe

venepe Jedi Master star 1

Feb 25, 2004
    I just re-watched the clip, and it looks like Trench is surprised by the event. He wants to notify Dooku about it. But I can see your point, maybe it was Trench's idea and once Dooku hears of it he tell Palpatine and he orders all clones to undergo "upgrades".

14. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    To echo what others have said, it is "at least two" arcs simply because the plural of arc implies two or more. Thus we'll see at least two, but at most we have no clue. However, given everything we know, it'll be more than two and perhaps could even total a season or more.

15. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
    That's a possibility. It's interesting that it's done nearby Anakin (instead of some other battle). I wonder if that is a coincidence?

16. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Sep 3, 2012

I think Trench is mainly commanding the battle... and he notices the strange things happening outside.

Cevan and TreborSabreon like this.
  17. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Yes, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!

18. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Yeah, he just happens to see what Tup did and thinks Dooku would be interested. No way will the Separatists actually be involved in implementing Order 66 (or at least no way SHOULD they be). The plan was Palpatine's plan way before this point... and besides, Dooku knows the real plan Palpatine has, so if someone comes to him with that video he's just going to say "thanks, I'll handle this".

19. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    I'm just really interested to hear how we're going to get to see these arcs and when. I hope it's sooner rather than later, and I'd love it if it was on StarWars.com.

20. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Yeah, starwars.com has been my main way of watching TCW for a long time now. I really don't think any of this will be on TV at all. I expect it to be on starwars.com and then as the already mentioned "bonus content" on DVDs and Blu-rays.

21. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    I think its probably because he figures Anakin wouldn't make as big of a deal about it as another Jedi - like Windu would...Windu would be all suspicious and have his own conspiracy theory about the clones and the "dark side of the force that is surrounding the Chancellor" - it would probably be a semi-accurate conspiracy theory, but nonetheless, I think him and other Jedi wouldn't stand for such an action and would investigate it fully. Anakin would probably throw it out there in a private meeting with Palpatine before telling the council and Palps would spin some sort of story to make Anakin think it was no big deal...he's got him wrapped around his finger!

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Fives seems understandably horrified by what Tup is doing when he goes up and puts him on the ground. Interesting.

23. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    I love Order 66 in terms of it's dramatic effect, and seeing Tup shoot a Jedi point blank gave me goosebumps. This arc can only be good.

TreborSabreon and Sgt Crowfield like this.
  24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm just happy we're going to get some last hurrahs with the clones. It about the only think fueling any of my optimism right now. -ducks-

25. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    After watching the clones grow into well-developed characters (IMO), I feel like for TCW to not give us their take on Order 66, would be a crime - this is the main reason I protested the cancellation. As long as we get closure on that, I'll be happy.

Some people will say, "but we've already seen Order 66 done so many times." This is true. but we've never seen it done in this world and with these characters. Sure, it may be all "one world, one continuity" but in terms of storytelling, this is a different world and we need to see it from this world's POV.

Sgt Crowfield and cwustudent like this.