main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Yep, it's pretty much a given now that Yoda is going to visit the Valley of the Dark Lords. I would really love to see TCW's design of the Sith Academy ruins, particularly the interior. Sith holocrons or spirits seem to be the most likely scenario now. Based on Hamill's comments, I suspect he might be voicing Darth Bane (if not Plagueis), because Bane was mentioned as the progenitor of the Rule of Two in the TPM novel, IIRC; thus he is related to Episode I.

Off the top of my head, I can only think of the ancient Mandalorian Wars, fought between Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders and the Jedi Crusaders (Revanchists), which were referenced in the Mandalore episodes in TCW. Specifically, as portrayed by the Guernica-style murals in both Vizsla's estate on Concordia and outside the Sundari palace:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, Vizsla's darksaber was supposedly stolen from the Jedi Temple sometime during the TOR era.

And we can't forget this guy:
    [​IMG]

I'm sure there are plenty of other references, so anyone feel free to point them out.

2. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Saesee Tiin's line about there 'not being battles such as these since the days of the Old Republic' in the Citadel arc comes to mind, which seemed odd at the time since he is in the Old Republic too. But one has to assume the CW-era Jedi consider pre-Ruusan Reformation to be the 'Old Republic' whilst anyone post-ANH packages them all together under the same umbrella term.

3. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    There's the TOR Republic symbol on the youngling training ship.
    The old starwars.com confirms this.

I too can't wait to see TCW's depiction of Korriban and its temples.

4. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I hope they stuck with the "no Sith ghosts" rule. It made sense during ROTS and, like you said, Ghosts of Mortis. I'd really like to see Bane (as the RoT founder) and Plagueis. A screen-appearance of Plagueis would be relevant. Ostrander/Duursema depicted something like what we might see, in a similar situation too (I'm assuming these are holograms). Substitute Krayt for our "little green friend."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    And I wouldn't want Filoni disobeying GL.

6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Makes me wonder if its not just Trench who is added to the list of SW characters brought back to life by TCW.

7. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Maul I could barely handle. "His anger/the Force did it" was a loophole with apparent precedent, so as stupid as I thought it was, I could still accept it.

I'm anticipating zero explanation as to how Trench survived and that they won't bother to address it at all. Unless he can survive the vacuum of space and pull a Frieza

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Trench is pissed off at spider-haters. That's how he survived.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

Trench should be afraid :p

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Clearly we we're all mistaken about the spider things when Trench was really a cockroach.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  11. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012

Taking the form of a spider

12. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  13. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I'm holding out to the vain hope that he will die an unremarkable death. Preferably by Obi-Wan hitting him with a very large rolled up newspaper out of the blue.

Trench: "Ah, what do we have here? *click, click, click* I must contact Count Dooku at onc---

*splat*

Obi-Wan: "Oh my that was a big one... Disgusting."

Anakin (standing on a chair): "Did you get it?"

*Cue ending fanfare for episode*

eht13, Trebor Sabreon, Zer0 and 10 others like this.
  14. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Indeed. You may have a point, but we shall see. Only time will tell.
    I am just excited that Mark Hamill is joining "The Clone Wars" after all.

Great examples!

TRENCH LIVES!!!!!! THAT IS ALL I NEED TO SAY!!!

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    As long as Fives beats Trench's clicking face with his own prosthetic arm I will say it's worth it.

Legolas Skywalker likes this.
  16. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I, conversely, hope Trench kills many of the clones, and the surviving twin Jedi two. Competent CIS generals FTW.
    Oh, and I've decided Eeth Koth was killed off-screen before RotS by General Grievous. Agreed? Agreed.

17. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    I'd hope that the "bonus content" gets a better name. "Season 6", "The Final Season", "The Epilogues", something along those lines.

18. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012

Then be sucked into a black hole

19. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Toonami is a Saturday night block of action animated shows during Adult Swim, which is the late night programming on Cartoon Network itself. So, since its already been announced that Cartoon Network will not be airing the new Clone Wars bonus episodes, I don't see how they would air them during this Saturday night timeslot either. I think this is a dead end, but I'm glad to hear of some kind of activity going on...

20. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

More like Trench will be the Bane of Fives's existance before Fives ends it all!

That is what I hope so too happens!
    AMEN! Competent CIS generals FTW!

Those all sound awesome and better than the lazy name at this time.

Yeah, no! Trench will survive that too...

http://clubjade.net/?p=52625

"They also stated they would be skipping kid friendly or slow episodes (namely anything involving the Senate and Jar Jar Binks) focusing more on the episodes more memorable and action heavy. Toonami also said they’re trying to get their hands on the uncut episodes from the show along with airing episodes in their original 2.35:1 aspect ratio. Also they are looking into if they can air the BONUS CONTENT of episodes that were finished, but never aired."

"They are trying to get the unedited versions of the shows (as on their video releases), instead of the sometimes censored versions used by Cartoon Network. "

THIS SOUNDS AWESOME!

I SO HOPE THEY GET THE BONUS CONTENT!!!!!!

I love how they are doing what some of us would have loved to do with the show. Good idea, Toonami!
    But then maybe Ima-Gun Di will be in the episodes that are skipped over cause of politics and Jar Jar.

ALSO kudos for getting the unedited or uncensored versions, Toonami! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kiss of Death will be back in the episode!
    [​IMG]

21. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    I can see it now.

Darth Bane, to Yoda: We will destroy the Jedi and then, when it is done and the Republic is in ashes, then you have my permission to die.

Bonus points if Bane speaks somewhat incoherently due to the orbalisk helmet on his face.

cwustudent likes this.
  22. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    If they really do Sith ghosts I hope they glow red like their lightsabers not blue. I forget where I read somewhere you retain your identity in the force through unconditional love or something? I don't see why the flip can't be true and you can sustain yourself through hatred, Darth Maul kind of already did just not to that degree.

23. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    George Lucas said no to Sith force ghosts.

24. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Sith Force Ghosts is a terrible idea and should never happen

JediGirl_Angelina likes this.
  25. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    I hope that Trench is quite successful in this arc, it would also be nice if it turned out that he is a good fighter as well as a good strategist.