main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW Bounty Hunter Fan Club

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jordan1Kenobi, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dathomir-Witch

Dathomir-Witch Jedi Master star 2

Jan 2, 2013
    Youtube has already a trailer featuring their appereance in 'Eminence'. Watch at own risk.

Videos should only be posted in the Season 5 Spoiler thread. Thank you!

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Working together most likely.

3. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    So what'd you all think about Embo, Sugi, Latts Razzi, Dengar and Marrok (Embo's pet) teaming up? I reckon they make an excellent team, and they put up a really good fight for Maul, Savage and Vizsla. Definitely my favourite scene from 'Eminence', especially Embo fighting Savage, his hat reminds me on Captain America's shield, lol. I hope we see these five working together again in this arc, maybe working with Obi-Wan and actually killing some Mandalorians this time.

4. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Embo vs. Savage was the highlight of the episode. The two big heavy weights duking it out was awesome. I thought Sugi was gonna die.

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  5. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Those were my exact thoughts when I was watching the episode, but they must be pretty damn good Bounty Hunters to survive them.

6. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I think it would have raised the stakes to off one save Embo in addition to the other deaths that happened. However its probably a good thing some valuable OCs will be back again in the future.

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    That fight was soo epic

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I just realised, Embo might have wanted to take on Savage because of the Bounty on him that he saw Ventress take in season four. From the look on Embo's face in the cantina, I thought he was gonna go hunt down Savage and that'd be how Embo would fall, but it turned out much better.

Seerow likes this.
  9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Its possible because he was aware of how much he was worth. Seemed like the bounty hunters were hired for muscle by the Hutts however. Savage is a big guy. Made sense for Embo to be the one to try to take him. Something to be said for fist fights with OCs most def.

10. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    As much as I liked the Nal Hutta part in the episode, I think it was a shame that Dengar and Latts Razzi didn't get to do much; they were pretty much just there and Sugi, Embo and his pet got all the real action.

Speaking of Latts, does anyone else really like her? It was too bad that they underused such a cool and exotic-looking bounty hunter this time, but I'm glad she made it since I had my doubts about her survival before this episode. I hope she'll get another larger role like in 'Bounty' later on.

11. DavidIX

DavidIX Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    It's cool how bounty hunters can jump from one click or crew to another with relative ease. Embo is a badass and I've been waiting to see his pet doing something outside of little cameos.

Savage v.s Embo was the highlight and of course it was a win for Savage. It was a little faster than I would of liked it to be, but Embo put up a good fight considering Savage is a strong SOB.

Maul struggled more than I expected but I like when they portray villains in a more realistic light and not be totaly overpowering everything in their path.

12. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Savage Opress is a monster, I give Embo credit just for having the balls to try to fight him, of course he was going to get demolished.

Seerow likes this.
  13. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    Sugi is my least-favorite bounty hunter characters. Embo vs. Maul would have been a good choice. I wish they gave Dengar more action because he just seemed like a background guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.