main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion TCW Collection Pictures

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Dark Lord Tarkas, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I love the "Revenge of the Jedi" poster lol

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Funny enough I actually don't have any TCW stuff. :( Closest thing I have is my Salacious B Crumb power buddie. (just pretend he's orange and named Pilf Mukmuk :p )
    [​IMG]

Ani501st and Dark Lord Tarkas like this.
  3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
  4. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    This Salacious B Crumb is really really cool !

5. WatTamborWoo

WatTamborWoo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 22, 2011
    I don't have any TCW stuff.
    I did think about getting a Barriss Offee action figure so people would say "Who's that?" and I'd say "A jedi who blew up the Jedi temple?" and they'd be like "What...."

6. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
  7. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    It really sucks how they had practically everything for the first two seasons and then just stopped altogether except for Savage and Maul. General Krell or the monster from Kidnapped would be epic.

fistofan1 and The Shadow Emperor like this.
  8. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    Yeah, for season 4 and 5 they did not release a lot of figures.They released Cody phase II, Rex phase II, Sinker phase II, Boost phase II, Wolffe phase II, Ahsoka scuba, scuba clone w/ scuba speeder, at-rt w/ 501st ARF, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Savage, Maul, Talzin ( even if it is not exactly Talzin ^^ ), 501st clone jetpack phase II, clone trooper phase II.

9. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Yeah I still can't figure out why they called the one that looks just like Mother Talzin "Nightsister" when Talzin is the only Nightsister who looks like that.

10. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    It was a figure of a concept art from TPM or ROTS so that's why they did not call it Talzin.

11. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    That came with the TCW Maul/Savage set?

12. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    Yes, it was a realistic style figure, it wasn't an animated style figure. You clearly see that it is not Talzin figure, Talzin is not like this. But like Hasbro did not want to make Talzin ( they said it many times ) they released that figure that was in their plans and so fans could use it as Talzin but it is not Talzin. It is a concept art from TPM or ROTS.

13. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Have you seen the art? As far as I can tell, the only difference between the Nightsister figure and Mother Talzin is the face paint.

14. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  15. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    There are more differences than I remember, but they still look really damn similar to me. Thanks a lot for indulging me. I still can't figure out for the life of me why they would make an action figure of concept art that looks so close to Mother Talzin instead of just making Talzin for the three-pack with TCW Maul and Savage.

16. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    Like I said Hasbro did not want to make Talzin ( they said it many times ). Hasbro aimed the TCW line towards the kids since 2012 and so according to Hasbro kids hated female character, they wanted male characters and non-articulated figures. That's why the figures were less and less articulated and that's why they did not make Talzin's figure ( and also Satine, Adi Gallia ... ).
    They released that figure of a concept art, we suppose that they had this figure in mind for some time so they took the occasion to release it.

17. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    But if they didn't want to make Talzin, why would it be okay to make someone that looks so much like her? How could it be because they didn't want to make females if they wound up making it a female anyway?

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  18. Ani501st

Mar 18, 2013
    Because this figure of concept art was already ready to be sold. Plus this figure wasn't aimed to kids as it was a realistic figure it was aimed to collectors and for collectors. Logic doesn't really exists with Hasbro or they have a different logic than us.

19. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    So my TCW collection is still downright pathetic compared to that of Ani501st but nonetheless here are some new pictures featuring some new additions:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes, I tend to let my cobwebs get out of hand at times.

And this is for my buddy anakinfansince1983 because I took the second of these two pictures here specifically in tribute to her.

My favorite corner of my nightstand after an average TCW episode:

[​IMG]

My favorite corner of my nightstand after Bombad Jedi:

[​IMG]

My interpretation of Anakin's unseen spirit once he's living on through the Force after death and no longer restricted by time as we see in Mortis and as described by Qui-Gon in Voices:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pictures with somewhat smaller thumbnails (sorry I couldn't figure out how to post these a bit smaller): http://imgur.com/a/squAx

20. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    LOL, good beer choice. :D

21. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Really nice collections everyone!

Ani501st Nice set of figures, especially Tarados Gon Jedi , really want him. Have most of mine in packages as I don't have space for TCW to be displayed...yet. Kinda mad I passed on Mother Talzin concept figure from set!

22. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Thanks a lot whostheBossk !!!!! Even though you don't have them displayed yet I'd still like to check out pictures of your packaged collection! :D

Ani501st did that TCW Jedi Council set you have come out everywhere or was it an impossible-to-find exclusive?? I would really like to add that to my collection one day. =P~

whostheBossk likes this.