main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TCW Dream Battles

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Kualan, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    So yeah, folks, this is pretty much just a topic for you to post which TCW characters (established or hypothetical!) you would like to see face off against one another and why.

For me, I'd love to see a Dooku vs Windu duel; I'm sure it's coming at some point, but I can't wait to see these two legendary duellists face off against each other.

How about you?

Guys, we've got a "stuff we'll never see in TCW" thread, and I believe a "TCW Ideas thread". I think this is similar enough to those 2 threads that we'll lock this one. Thanks, G_M.

2. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Frankly, lightsaber duels have lost much of their appeal to me lately. They are simply not as special as they used to be some years ago. And I never like to play the X vs Y duel game, anyway.

When I read the thread topic, I thought you meant battles, not duels, and it sounded much more appealing. I would love to see a proper starfighter battle in the Clone Wars, with snubfighters dogfighting each other, using strategy, team effort and amazing skill to overcome their opponents.

3. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Don't feel limited to just talking about duels - that was just my own example. Maybe you'd prefer to see Obi-Wan match his tactical command skills against Grievous, etc. Or a snubfighter dogfight between Adi Gallia and Cad Bane, and so on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.