main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW Episodes To Watch With The Saga

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Orrelios, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    and you would love it :p

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    or you could just fast forward a minute, possibly fast forward to Lothos Minor. <<;

3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    As much as I love those episodes, I think we should have a really, really high bar for what episodes to watch with the saga if we're assuming all six films are included. If it were part of one of my ideas to only use Ep. III or not include any PT films at all, then I would include those episodes not just because they're personal favorites but because they're good demonstrations of the dark side and how Force-users other than the Jedi use the Force. But if you're gonna watch all 6 films, I feel like only the most relevant TCW episodes should be included, and those go way off-track from the story of Anakin Skywalker.

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    TCW isn't just setting up the Anakin Skywalker arc IMO. Its also going to explain why its so easy to get people to believe the Jedi betrayed the republic. Is giving more tragedy to the clones' genetic destiny. Its giving Obi-wan a character arc and showing some of Palpatine's puppet strings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.