main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW lost missions Q & A discussion

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    whostheBossk likes this.
  2. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Wonder how many more of these that they will release [face_thinking], not complaining though, these videos are amazing :D

3. lowell

lowell Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 11, 2014
    Did they showed all 13 episodes at the Lost Missions screening with the Q and A in March?

4. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    the one on Moraband should be interesting

5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I am wondering the same thing.

I wish they would leave the comfortable seat of talking about the Yoda arc and also focus on the other 3 arcs we got. There are interesting things and cans of worms in those other arcs that I would love these guys discuss, reveal insight about and justify.
    The Order 66 arc, Jar Jar in love and so on...

While watching one of these videos, one thing that I found kinda obvious of being a defense of Disney's choice to kill The Clone Wars was the line from Dave Filoni that they do not want to continue the story of the period without Lucas. That always struck me as a half-truth. Sure, it does sound like a nice gesture. Yet, by that logic Star Wars should stop going forward and just stop doing new things since Lucas is no longer on board.
    No, it is just a sweet-sounding excuse for Disney not wanting to invest the same amount of money like Lucas did into future The Clone Wars episodes.

Ohhh, yes. "It sounds too much like Coruscant" thing an the name change. It will be interesting indeed.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  6. Darth Zannah

Darth Zannah Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2014
    These should have been on the Blu rays!!!

As abundant as the bonus features were on the CW releases I was very disappointed that we never got interviews from voice over actors returning to play pivotal roles...no interviews from Liam Neeson, Anthony Daniels, or even Mark Hamill when he played Darth Bane.....THAT would have been interesting to hear....

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    The newest Q and A its very interesting.

8. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    One thing I found strange was that Filoni said that he thought that Sidious was using Dooku while Maul was still his apprentice during the Phantom Menace time period. Nothing in any Expanded Universe novel or other source confirms that. Lol. It's a strange thing to say. I suppose one would assume that if one hasn't read that other material. I know that Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious took an interest in some Jedi like Dooku early on. But I'll forgive Filoni for that. He sometimes contradicts other EU things, but I'm lighter on him than other fans would be. I like his work overall, and I appreciate what he brought to Ahsoka's story.

I'd say that my favorite arc from Season Six would be the Banking/Clovis arc. I like the Yoda arc and the Order 66 arc about equally. The Jar Jar/Mace story was very good, and it's nice to see a smarter Jar Jar as we typically see in this television series. The story involving the Pykes, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Tyranus was good. It's good we got to see more of what the working relationship between Sidious and Tyranus is like, and that Tyranus is actually a tragic character who is frightened of and obedient to his master. It highlights his similarities to Darth Vader. Like Vader, Tyranus is very mature, elegant, icy, and cruel, and both intend to over throw Sidious, but both are often too busy and too afraid to do it.

9. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Sate-welcome to the boards but unfortunately the EU is over. All that stuff from before is legends. So Filoni can go with whatever he and Disney wants

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

But he will be restrained by the NEU.

whostheBossk likes this.