main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW Recommendations

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Cushing's Admirer, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Me too. There are actually a bunch of episodes I've never seen; the previews or the discussions here were enough for me to know I didn't need to bother.

2. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Robimus: I?m not meaning to be a killjoy but I *can?t* simply turn my brain off. I?m naturally inclined to look for depth and substance. I am inclined to agree that I won?t find much of substance in TCW (it seems way too basic and tries to white and blackwash characters that are all grey) but I?m trying to give it a chance. Hence, me asking for recs.

Alexrd: It?s all good. :)

eht13: I've seen a few preview clips as well. The few I've seen just make me o_O. It doesn't help that no one sounds or acts like the original film chars, either. However, I do want to give this another try.

3. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Yeah, this was one of my main complaints when I first started watching the series. It hasn't changed, I've just gotten used to the fact that it's a kids show, so there aren't going to be many shades of grey.

That said, you should watch 'Heroes on Both Sides', which actually touches upon that theme.

4. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Humble_Jedi: Yeah, I figured that was why the white and blackwashing of characters happened. Thanks for the warning. Added HoBS to my recs. This one actually really sounds like one I'll enjoy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.