main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga TCW--School or Star Wars?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Padawan4687, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    Hey, everyone! I really love writing Star Wars stories, and I hope you enjoy this one!

Part One

RIIIIINNNNGGG!!!
    Finally? Sakura Valdez thought. She was in her sixth grade classroom, and her Language Arts class just ended. She eagerly took her things, and went to her locker, and opened it. She reached inside, and pulled out one of her favorite Star Wars novels. She was a huge fan of Star Wars, but her friends weren?t, and it grew very difficult to keep her fandom a secret from them. She was having more and more close calls, and she knew her secret?s days were numbered?

?Hey, Sakura!? came a familiar voice behind her, ?What are you reading??

Sakura spun around, and carefully held the book so the cover would be covered. It was one of her friends, Peter Ramos. ?Um? nothing,? Sakura ankwardly said, as she began to push the book back in her locker.

?Oh, really? what, is something wrong with it?? Peter asked. ?You wouldn?t like it,? Sakura instantly said. Peter peeked from the edge of Sakura?s arm, and caught the words, ?Star Wars, The Way of??

His eyes went wide, and blurted,?You?re a Star Wars fan!?

This is just the beginning... Sorry it?s so short. I?ll make a new part soon to make up for it. You?re feedback is really appreciated!

2. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    Can a mod delete this story? It was over before it began.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.