main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TCW Season Two Preview (leaked footage) (spoilers within)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Garth Maul, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    LawJedi: Let me describe Traviss's version of Order 66 in song:

The clones are gonna have their day tonight
    Revenge is the Jedi way tonight
    The Coruscantis grumble
    Fair fight
    But if they start a rumble
    We'll rumble them tonight

I'll let you continue the lyrics, but I remember watching that in music class in elementary school.

adenry: Satine. And yes, it's a Moulin Rouge reference. (At least they didn't use a Young Adam one. Or maybe Trainspotting, which would explain how the deathstick guy was so friendly with Obi-Wan anyway.)

Arawn_Fenn: I see Jocasta Nu is related to Ric Olié. Coruscant, the whole planet's one big city. And there's a human over there. He has two arms and two legs. And I see you're drawing your blaster and squee?

2. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Ric Olie really was the greatest gift George Lucas ever gave us.

3. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    [image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/8a/RicOlie.jpg]

Yes, Im sure :p

So far Season 2 said it wil premier in Fall. I've seen soruces that say "Cargo of Doom" will premier in September.

4. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    Ah, West Side Story. So they're aggressive, very colorful, and kind of gay?

5. LawJedi

Jan 11, 2009
    Hey, if Filoni and the crew can make a fan favorite out of Nute Gunray, then maybe they can make Ric Olie credible.

6. Garth Maul

May 18, 2002
    Ah, but Nute Gunray was a fan favorite amongst some of us before we ever heard of TCW. ;)

7. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    Obi-Wan and custard? Hmm... "I made some custard, Anakin. It struck me as a good idea, so I made some."

8. swcolts157

swcolts157 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2008
    This footage is unbelievable, I wish I could have been there to see it. My family I went to Disney the past two years and Star Wars weekends last year, but didn't go this year. Last year I got to see the exclusive footage and it was incredible. This will probably be made public in a month or so, I'm guessing.

The holocron arc looks really good, I think both were orignally season 1 episodes, but their dark tone seems to fit better with season 2.

9. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Yes, I just watched it again several times with the sound....way more awesome! And I hope...so this was at Disney Land/Disney World? Interesting...

10. swcolts157

swcolts157 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2008
    Yep at Disney World in Orlando.

11. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    That season 2 trailer was AWESOME!! It looks so epicly epic!!

12. Strika23

Strika23 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 2, 2008
    I really like where the season looks to be going, darker and more grittier stories.

Mandalorians= wow! Nice!

That woman fighting along side obi wan looks very cool! I hope we get to see an episode with plo koon/kit fisto again. I think season 1 was just an intro to how good of a series this is going to be. Also, I hope season 2 is more than 22 episodes. 25-26 per season would be good i think.

Im thinking this preview is just clips from the first 2 confirmed episodes, they are hiding everything else from us! :p

13. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    Yeah, custard. That was what I was thinking of. Totally not Obi-Wan hopping from one bed to the next. Granted, according to Darth Lucas, that's normal for the OJO. Maybe he was just trying to stop my jokes about people who waited in line for a week to see the movies.

14. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    Yes, I agree, the whole Duchess Santeen/Mandalorian angle would be extremely difficult to contain in one episode with what's going with stealing the holocron. But hey, the clips look great and I can't wait for season 2!

15. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
    In the clip I think they were saying Dutchess "of Theed" as in the cap city of Naboo.

16. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    It was 'Santeen' and you hear Obi-Wan say it a few times. Apparently, he knew her before this.:p

17. Garth Maul

May 18, 2002
    [face_whistling]And you can tell everybody, this is your soooo-ong. It may be quiiiite simple but now that it's done: I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words....how wonderful life is when you're in the world. [face_love]

18. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    Well, I would've brought up what happened after he tossed the bowl of custard at her, but it being a family board and all, I thought better of it. ;)

19. LawJedi

Jan 11, 2009
    Especially interesting that she is a Duchess (female of Duke). Maybe there's an evil Duke that they must battle in order to defend freedom, beauty, truth and... you know the rest.

20. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    I am very intrested to learn more about Obi-Wan's past.

21. whateveritis12

whateveritis12 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 29, 2008
    Just checking up, but is Ahsoka's new outfit like Padme's white one in AOTC, but it's red? It kind of looks like that to me.

22. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    "Reinforcements are...on their way." :cool:

23. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    The trailer looks sweet!!! I hope Season 2 to be even better than the first one!!! (Don't get me wrong, I loved S1) Anyway I wish in this episode to see some moments with Ki-Adi, Shaak Ti, maybe evin Oppo Rancisis , also it was strange for me that in Season 1 they did not include mechs like the Homing Spider Droid and the Hailfire droid, SPHA-Ts, Fighter tanks etc... It would be cool to see them... Also some more classes of ships to be included like the Victory-class and the Dreadnaughts... and some of the CIS ships from ROTS (not only the Frigates and the Lucrehulks (sp?))

24. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Sounds exciting. Surprised Lucas is bringing Mandalorians into the show, but it will be incredibly cool to see them.:cool: Presumably we'll be meeting up with Boba Fett in S2 also? ;)

Shame the video has been taken down. I'd have liked to see it. :( Though with S2 debuting in September we should be seeing the trailer put online by LFL anytime, I would think? [face_dancing]

25. StarWarrior77

StarWarrior77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 30, 2008
    Wait, Season 2 is coming out in September? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.