main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TCW Season Two Preview (leaked footage) (spoilers within)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Garth Maul, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adenry

adenry Jedi Knight

Mar 26, 2009
    In "Voices of The Clone Wars" (a special documentary from The Clone Wars Movie bonus DVD / The Clone Wars bluray disk) there is a scene from season two with Rex, Anakin and Ahsoka, Rex asking "Where are we going?", Anakin answering "We're going to board a Separatist frigate, rescue Master Oppo and recover an archive holocron." So we will probably see Rancisis. There are more season two interesting stuff in this documentary (like the concept of "Cad Bane's little pet droid"), if somebody haven't seen it... well, see it. :)

Did you try the link I posted on page 2? If not - do so :)

2. darth-amedda

darth-amedda Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2003
    So SW fans excited with leaked trailer again :D
    I guess it means disappointment with the full content on the way
    - that's how it always works :p ;)

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Unfortunately I had to remove the link- we don't permit bootleg clips generally, especially after LFL asks it be taken down.

4. swcolts157

swcolts157 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2008
    While its possible, most likely it will start the first Friday of October like last year. Also, we'll probably see this trailer on sw.com after Disney Weekends is over, so most likely beginning of July.

Of course, I could be wrong about both things.

5. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    That's what I heard as well. With the new game coming out in September, Season 2 might come out around the same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.