main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW series has made the whole Star Wars story better (No spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Sabertrader, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    [face_laugh]! Wish I had a Monkey Lizard as a pet. If I did we could party together. And yeah Hondo is awesome. After all he is voiced by Jim Cummings, one of the greatest voice actors of all time.

I agree. Although my favorite regular voice actor on the series is Corey Burton, James Arnold Taylor is definitely my second favorite. And yes he does keep that sense of playfulness and wit in the series.

2. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    :D Awwwww, me too. That'd be the awesomest thing: a pet Monkey Lizard. I can't WAIT to see it make another appearance! Last time we saw it, it was firing a cannon at Anakin... [face_laugh]:_|

Also, for more Monkey Lizard fun, see the last page of the 'stuff-we'll-never-see' thread. ;)

Hondo is fantastic. I really hope we will see him again soon. He seems like the ultimate villain for the heroes to be temporarily allied with, because of his unique code of honour.

And then there's Cad Bane, who's all sorts of awesome as well.

3. Prime_

Prime_ Jedi Master star 2

Feb 4, 2003
    The films will always be first for me. I enjoyed the clone wars EU in the past (comics specifically), but for me probably the biggest thing I get out of the clone wars is seeing Skywalker and Kenobi as the friends and heroes I pictured them as when originally referenced in the OT.

4. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jul 24, 2005
    Bump!

If I had to pick my top 5 favorite TCW episodes from Season 1 they would definitely be:

1. Hostage Crisis
    2. Rookies
    3. Lair of Grievous
    4. Cloak of Darkness
    5. The Hidden Enemy

I agree. [face_peace]

5. Sabertrader

Sabertrader Jedi Master star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Thank you for the bump Jedi_Kenobi32!

I agree with this as well, X100. They aren't always together in the show, but the times they do work together and get their banter going it's fantastic. In ROTS it's all too brief to see them working together as heroes and brothers, but the plot needed to move along so thank goodness for this fresh infusion from The Clone Wars!

6. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    I would remove Hostage Criris and Cloak of Darkness, and add Trespass and Innocents of Ryloth.

7. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jul 24, 2005
    You're welcome Sabertrader.

To be honest I actually found the Trespass episode to be kind of boring. Granted its not my least favorite TCW episode but for some reason I had trouble enjoying it.

Innocents of Ryloth was good though. Just my own opinions of course. ;)

8. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    Yes, I know. I just wrote my own because you have a couple of episodes that are my favourites too. ;)

9. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I add all of them:p - Trespass is not top eps though but it was nice- but well if i have to pick five it's not in that list

1.Rookies
    2.Hidden Enemy
    3.Hostage Crisis
    4.Cloak of Darkness
    5.Innocents of Ryloth
    that's my top five from season1

10. Darth_Tarkus

Darth_Tarkus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2011
    Totally agreed!

And c'mon people, this thread already gotten dragged into becoming a "list" thread a few pages back, let's please not let that happen again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.