main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW The Complete Season Four DVD/Blu-ray Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Orrelios, Oct 16, 2012.

1. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    I meant 487 for Season 3, but on Amazon.com it says 506 minutes under item description

2. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    How can you have gotten the set already when it has not been released yet?

3. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Please drop not discuss piracy or promote downloading online. This is the 2nd time your post has been removed for this and it will be the last time.

4. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Because some places ship it early and it just arrives early. If you pre-order they should get it to you on the day of release. Somethings I've bought in the past have arrived on the Saturday before release, so that the company ensures they maintain their pre-order guarantee of it arriving on the day of release.

5. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Sorry for the double post... I got the set today through pre-order. Both Massacre and Bounty are Director Cuts. Under the Episodes on Disc 3 they have a little board with Directors Cut next to those two episodes. I haven't checked the other discs and I haven't watched Massacre and Bounty, but the little clapboard is there saying that is what they are. So I assume there is some added material, its just not advertised on the back of the set or inside for that matter.

Seerow likes this.
  6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    My copy went from Chattanooga, TN to Louisville, KY on its way to FL but whatever still says it'll be here tomorrow. Can't wait to get it in hand.

7. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    Oh snap... Massacre is one of my favorites. Hopefully the talk of Carnage of Krell also being a director's cut is true. I will be very happy if they both are.

Seerow likes this.
  8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    More Carnage please. =D

9. Orrelios

Feb 21, 2005
    Sounds good that there's at least two Director's cut episodes (I'm wondering if they are they Blu-ray exclusive or if they do appear on the DVD set as well).

I also I hope someone will post a list of the additional/extended scenes sooner or later.

10. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Well I got blu-ray so for sure there are Director Cut's on there. I should have checked the rest of the set. I intend to do a sit down marathon in the next few weeks - I simply do not have the time right now to go through the boxset and work out whats what. Others will get there before me lol.

11. KeltheDor

KeltheDor Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 21, 2011
    Someone let us know about the Carnage of Krell director's cut ASAP

12. DarthMarino

DarthMarino Jedi Master star 2

Jul 18, 2002
    Directors Cuts:
    Carnage of Krell
    Escape from Kadavo
    Massacre
    Bounty

Pictures:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    So not the nice case of the first two seasons, then.

14. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Nope, figured it would be the same as S3 case.

I'd actually pay more for a DVD with their 4-part arcs stitched together.

15. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    But I hoped it'd be better.

16. DarthMarino

DarthMarino Jedi Master star 2

Jul 18, 2002
    I actually prefer the new packaging. Easier to access the discs. Easier access to the episode list. Takes up less space on the shelf. I just wish they made them this way from the beginning. I ended up selling my digibooks and rebuying the first 2 seasons with the new packaging. Even made a couple bucks on it.

17. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Saw your pics over at blu-ray.com, looks great!

Question: where was the movie with a slipcover available at the time of release? Looks sweet! Was it a store exclusive or something?

I'm cool with two digibooks, the rest in plain cases with slips. The spines line up, so thats all that matters for me. But the movie always looked lame on my shelf between the movies and the rest of the CW releases.

18. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I would have traded my newer packaged Season 1 and 2 Blu sets for the Digibook version. :p

Seerow likes this.
  19. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I'd like to know this as well. I ordered the movie Blu Ray last year and it didn't have a slip cover.

20. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    It would be cool (and typical) of Lucasfilm if they rereleased the movie in a case that matched the season releases once the series comes to a close. Maybe Rex could be on the cover, like with the Best Buy exclusive. Perhaps slap on a sticker advertising it as "The Explosive Series Premiere" or something.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  21. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Will we get a [​IMG] scene if it's rereleased?

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011

We'll get more Carnage.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  23. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    I'm going to pick up my copy in the next hour. I'll try to give info on the commentaries if I can. Looking forward to it, and I'm really glad BB did a price drop. I actually canceled my amazon order so I could get it today.

24. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    The UK edition doesn't come with a slip-case or a booklet which seems silly if the US edition gets them. That's annoying :( It makes my set look uneven on my shelf now.

25. Orrelios

Feb 21, 2005
    Great pics; the Wanted poster looks really cool but I wonder why they left out Twazzi though (and so 'Escape From Kadavo' is extended after all even though CloneWarsRescored said it was not).