main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW's use of SW aliens

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Strika23, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    please no- cult was destroyed by Jango so bringing it to TCW would mean million retcons- no no no..... something similar maybe but no Bando Gora it is dead cult.... instead they should tell how Gardulla survived...

wow Wol Cabas****e jedi- extremely interesting[face_thinking] - well why should all sentients be humanoid? Wol Cabas****es are interesting but i hope if they appear they won't speak english but as eu says communicate otherwise- but moving thing is really funny- i don't think they try such a challenging idea though they would fear that Wol Cabas****e -character would easily be bit ridiculous.... and JarJar is not?:p

Wol Cabas****e admiral is even better than jedi [face_laugh]

Clone Officer: "What are we going to do sir?"
    (Wol Cabas****e slowly presses buttons of the computer with his tongue- aurebesh text appears to screen)
    Clone Officer: "Yes sir- Attack formation!"

2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    I don't care. I wanna see more Bando Gora! And it wouldn't require any huge retcons, just throw in something about a resurgence on the burial moon and boom, brainwashing cult comes back to bite the Jedi in the ass.

3. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    At least I'm sure we will see Indy and Temple of doom reference sooner or later anyway;)

Ventress really reminded me of Komari Vosa in Monster- when she ran and laughed maniacally.... hrrrrr... that's seriously creepy laughter

I like that little detail that Ventress' sabers are supposedly from Vosa too..... Gardulla is biggest prob in BH/TCW continuity for now... Malastare's appearance is retconnable- it had purple hue in BH as well.....

4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011

5. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    probably- Dathomir is also one less homogenic environment now.......

wow i didn't know it was there too- we can see many familiar ships like Falcon, X-wings, Laats, Lucrehulks, Munificents and one place is built out of only different sized juggernaut-hulls:p but haven't noticed Hell's Anvil before.......
    thanks;)

I don't think Bando Gora guys are species -it's mostly human and nearhuman cult

6. SaeseeJim

SaeseeJim Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2003
    did some research and found this link on Wol Cabas****es, The Biology and appearance, and Society and Culture sections answered some questions.

Wol Cabas****e

It turns out devices had been made to provide transportation, communication, and defense.

Just had a pretty sweet idea for an episode, Anakin, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan and their clones, are accompanied by Saesee Tiin on the outer rim and have to take refuge on a planet that just happens to be the homeworld of the Wol Cabas****es, and Saesee Tiin's able to communicate with them, and maybe they reveal to him some terrible secret of some sort, then the seppies show up and they have to protect the big slugs.

7. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Ssi-Ruuk
    Amanin (They missed the opportunity with this one since they were on their homeplanet, but they could always revisit it.)
    Yam'rii aka Huk
    Chevin
    Baragwin (One with Astaal Vilbum!)
    Neti (One with T'ra Saa!)
    Children of the Green Planet (One with Senator Grebleips!)
    Xenomorphs lol
    Tchuukthai
    Hoovers
    Riorians
    Gree

8. Glymphid_Warlord

Glymphid_Warlord Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2008
    GLYMPHIDS. Please.

9. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Does anybody think that in Padawan Lost, that prisoner who ran and jumped like crazy from the Trandoshan hunters might have been a Terellian jango jumper, like Cassie Cryar from Lightsaber Lost? It might even have been the same character model, without the weird mask.

10. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Some people mentioned they thought it was a Jango Jumper, yes.

11. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    perhaps but i think it was Ventress model recolored and textures changed cannot be sure though but looked like recolored Asajj- perhaps ep guide clears that up...

12. Loupgarou

Loupgarou Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 19, 2010
    What about some new species? I haven't seen any original aliens yet.

13. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    There may be some new ones in the Season 4 preview.

14. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Lika indeed was Jango Jumper and her model is Cassie Cryar's- LOL she looked still bit like Ventress to me- i guess Cassie had Asajj's bodymodel as basis.....

Haha Lika- her name means dirt or filth in finnish[face_laugh]

Oh untruth -TCW has portrayed many new additions Kerkoideans(Loathsome), Harch (Trench), Patrolians (little fishpeople like Robonino), Faust (Nuvo Vindi) then that guy who was that merchant in Evil Plans Droogan or whatever... and that multieyed and -armed barkeeper in lethal trackdown... what about that hutt's DJ was it same species or something similar.... then these jangojumpers and that odd species of that one girl in Lightsaber Lost with vertical eyelids and odd fingers:p - ep that also portrayed Cosian- there is many new species in TCW enough to me....

Saying there is no "original aliens" raises the question what is "original alien" those are original enough for me- what do you want to see then- something very odd like sentient plant, sentient 'planet' or sentient singlecellular lifeform.... i would say those are risky they can be ridiculous easily.....

15. Loupgarou

Jan 19, 2010
    Oh hey, i guess i just assumed those were EU species. Happy to know they're original.
    Also, a sentient plant could be done well but you'd have to really flesh them out.

16. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    EU knows even sentient tree- femaletree that has breasts[face_plain] that's seriously foolish

I don't think sentient plant even has to talk basic - better if not......but humanoidplant is bit funny- ok so are many other SW-ideas there is kitonaki which are something like fungi though... maybe kitonaki should be added to TCW:p

Non-Eu species is also Embo who is Kuyzo- also Frenk (Rumi Paramita) and what ever species Seripas is(guy with armor in BH) are original aliens never before seen in EU- So Sugi's gang has only one previously known species, zabrak, that now has supspecies of dathomiri zabraks also and human/zabrak hybrids in Talzin's nightsisterclan.....

few EU-aliens have actually appeared in TCW- Phindian (Recently seen Osi Sobeck) and Selkath (Chata Hyoki in POP).... cannot think any others now[face_thinking] .... there is mainly moviealiens and HOBS has plenty of new aliens as members of Confederacy like green "horny" girl (she has horns) Voe Atell and then all kind of "sealheads" whatever there- odd folk-
    also Pantorans (technically look like blue humans like Papanoida and Chuchi) are TCW-retcon- originally Papanoida- GL:s own cameo in ROTS- was identified as "Wroonian" EU-species (nearhuman with blue skin) now they're Pantorans both Papanoida and his daughter Chi Eekway (Katie Lucas' cameo)- but who is that blue guy in CIS Kerch Kushi[face_thinking]- dunno if he is wroonian then:p ....

17. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    Wait, the female tree has breasts?

Silly EU...It's not like a male animal can mate with a female plant anyway. Though, since the Internet exists, I'm sure someone's found a way...

18. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    I can give you all the links you need.

19. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    Me too.

[image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110302135129/starwars/images/4/43/TraSaaTholme-SWREP34.jpg]

20. AhsokaMiro

AhsokaMiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2008
    Ewwww... tree-Jedi has a wood-plated lightsaber? Isn't that sort of like making your lightsaber out of... like... flesh?

21. Loupgarou

Jan 19, 2010
    Inasmuch as making robes out of leather is. Now I'm biased being a veggie but still, with conventional ideas i'd say it's not creepy. The way i see it, she's sapient, the tree she made the hilt out of isn't.

padawon goulden likes this.
  22. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    I think term 'Tree hugger' just received new meaning[face_laugh]

How this is possible- we are having normal discussion and somehow this topic of breasts raises up again:oops: and it's always me bringing it up unintentionally:_| really didn't mean to bring this up again- it's bad enough plant has eyes and mouth though..... those are more animalstuff while yes plant can develop organs as well- apparently they also can breastfeed their seedlings[face_laugh] .....

but this constant breast-problem in biological logic of SW cannot be my fault since i didn't write or draw those eu-comics (or design Aayla or Ahsoka :p)
    I would be totally fine with breastless alienwomen- it makes sense- not that all femalecharacters need to be some incarnations of wildest fantasies- some just can be female characters- characters that just are female with that being just a little fact not meaning anything else automatically seen in their appearance (and clothing:rolleyes: ) or affecting to their role in the story.....

Am I the only one who dares to say if it doesn't make sense damn it- EU-authors and TCW-animators stop adding b**bs to every single female!:_| now that's said so
    let's move this discussion to something else:p ...

yes TCW has created IMO enough new species and i think few more are coming but using EU-species is much better than constantly creating new ones- there is so much EU-species to use- i was positively surprised they used Selkath and Phindian and all those species we saw in the movies there is enough to use and expand

23. Loupgarou

Jan 19, 2010
    What do Trandoshan females look like? Do they have breasts? Being lizard people they really shouldn't. Have we ever seen a female Trandoshan ever?

24. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    i think there is pic from SWG here:
    [image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060702140161/swg/images/3/37/Trando_g.jpg]

NO b**bs but dress:p

25. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    I think most of the female Trandoshans we've seen have been in Galaxies (or related material.) They seem to have narrower faces than the males (and have slighter builds?), but that's pretty much it.

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/ff/Trandoshan_2.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.