main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC teachers are mentalists

Discussion in 'Community' started by Darth Punk , Nov 4, 2015.

1. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    did you go to school? how mad were the teachers there? my headmaster used to have an obsession with litter picking, he blocked the path between lower field and the classrooms with a dustbin, and you had to have a piece of litter to pass him. once passed, he would smack you on the bottom.

2. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Reminds me of the dean at my high school when I was there. If you weren't careful while walking between classes on the quad, he'd spot you, come over to your side, wrap an arm around your shoulders, point his other arm at some litter, and ask, "Could you be a gentleman, pick up that bag of chips, and throw it in the trash, please?" Then he'd give your tricep a nice, tight little squeeze before walking away to a fresh victim.

Darth Punk likes this.
  3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    A few of us certainly enjoy a good metal album, yes.

4. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    My good man, I cam here expecting to learn about shaping metal or playing 'eavy metal. You might want to have Sir amend the title of the thread for you.

I had a Religious Studies teacher who used to tell us more often than was strictly necessary that God was quite OK with us having a ****. He left my school and was later arrested for buggering a 15 year old at Scots college. The name says it all really. Scots. They wore skirts to regattas. Gits.

5. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    i'm drunk again - be a dear and amend it to mentalists please

Ender Sai likes this.
  6. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    The Mentalist on CBS?

7. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
  8. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    We had a fairly hapless geography master who also decided to take ownership of the off-season rifle team (rifle shooting was a competitive winter sport, but still played over summer).

We would tell him, despite being in a soundproofed range with concrete walls and .22s firing, that we heard a knock at the range door. He would also go to check it, and we'd shoot some hapless lad's target instead of our own.

9. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
  10. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Yes, GPS schools had competitive shooting, as one would find in the Olympics.

We shot Walther KK Match GX-1s (I later bought one for my own target shooting). Full kit - jacket, sling strap, glove. Highest I ever shot was 99.8!

11. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
    I had a History teacher who lived in South Africa during the time of Apartheid. During his time there his school was the target of a raid by local law enforcement who stormed the school with rubber bullets. He'd escaped and took a bullet that was fired toward him. In our classes, he'd have the bullet with him and anytime he felt our attention had lapsed he'd throw the bullet at the wall.

Darth Punk likes this.
  12. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    And how many did you kill on your mass shooting?

13. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    With a Walther KK Match GX-1?

A single shot, bolt action, target weapon?

None. But my lesson diary was shot to pieces.

14. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Just wanted to confirm you're not Murican.

Ender Sai likes this.
  15. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    My h.s. biology teacher used to keep a tray of snowballs to hand to throw at students who got on her nerves. In warm weather, she made do with erasers.

She was a madwoman, but awesome.

Darth Punk and Zapdos like this.
  16. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
  17. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    All my teachers were sane. maybe I was lucky when growing up....

18. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    My first grade teacher was pretty awesome... really nice lady. One day, I was coloring, and wasn't feeling well. I had to puke, but I wanted to finish coloring. So, when I finally couldn't wait any longer, I walked to her desk to tell her, and when I opened my mouth, I threw up all over her and her desk.

Not exactly a mentalist story, but it's probably one of my favorite teacher stories.

Admiral Volshe and Darth Punk like this.
  19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    oh that reminds me of grade one

I had to puke and the teacher wouldn't let me go and it was during lunch.

I ended up puking at my desk, and then it happened a second time the next day.

Went to the doctor and got diagnosed with whooping cough.

had to stick to light snacks for the next four months or puking my guts out was the consequence [face_plain] that was not a fun time :(

I'm pretty sure I had adult whooping cough a couple of years ago. All I remember is as soon as I hit a certain amount of food yeah you can pretty much guess what the end result was. Not fun, you have to practically carry a bucket around with you. so annoying

20. Juliet316

Juliet316 37X Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Lotta teacher horror stories from my school days. No interest in reliving them tonight.

Falcon likes this.
  21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    come to think of it, my teachers turned a blind eye to bullying. I got bullied in school and it seemed like nothing ever got said to the students.

Might explain why nothing got said when I beat up a kid who had it coming while on the bus. Bus driver said absolutely zip about it.

22. LostOnHoth

LostOnHoth Chosen One star 5

Feb 15, 2000
    My fondest memories of school is when I lived in England as a kid and the teachers would always threaten us with a lashing with a "plimsoll". As an Australian kid I had no idea what a "plimsoll" was but it sounded scary so I was quite well behaved. Other than that I don't really have much recollection of school as I hardly went as a teenager.

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    so your teacher threatened to hit you with one of these? [​IMG] plimsoll is a soft cloth runner

do you remember what kind of shoes your teacher wore?

24. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Lawyers.

harpua likes this.
  25. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I like though how we're talking about stories involving teachers being a bit naughty and it turns into throwing up on the teacher day.

Darth Punk, did sir every get jolly baity with you?

halibut and Falcon like this.