main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Team SEJA

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Azmi-wan_Kenobi, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azmi-wan_Kenobi

Azmi-wan_Kenobi Jedi Master star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    Who we are

SEJA is a group of stage combat choreographers and performers who first started out as Star Wars fans looking to produce a fanfilm. Fate brought them their first commercial gig whilst they were choreographing for said film.

While Star Wars may be our specialty, we are more than just lightsaber wielding Jedi or Sith practicing Soresu or Vaapad. SEJA now boasts members who are adept in various real world martial art forms and sports such as Ninjutsu, Silat, Capoeira, Taekwondo, Kendo and European Renaissance Fencing.

visit us here.

www.teamseja.com

2. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Wow. Sweet group you've got going on, Azmi! At first, I started browsing all of the gallery pictures and was pretty impressed by the work that went into all the costumes and props, but dern! What a show you all put on! I really enjoyed the promo video you've got up in the media section... and did I catch correctly you're doing a music video this month? That would be really awesome!

The website looks really great, too. Kudos to your webmistresses keeping it running. :p The link to the "next page" at the bottom of the main page is broken... it tries to go to a second page, but there isn't one. That's about all I caught, but I'd like to see some more great stuff on there as you all perform during events... what a unique crew! Great work! :)

3. Azmi-wan_Kenobi

Sep 27, 2004
    Hey Trika!

Thanks for the input.
    Yes we are doing a music video. It's been in pre production hell for months.
    What with conflicting schedules and stuff.

Definitely will post it up on the website onece it's done.

Do drop by once in awhile to check!
    =)

4. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Pre-production hell? Oh dear. [face_laugh] I'll keep up with what's new and check on the progress of the video. Keep us posted, though! :)

5. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Hey! Nice site! I really like the professional look you have going on, it looks really nice. However, I think you guys should put a nice little banner at the top of your page; just some sort of design that will attract peoples attention. The logo you have no is a little plain and boring. It would be really cool if you spiced it up a bit. Maybe you could use some of the photos from the gallery.

On a different note...I like what you have going on! The pictures were cool (those lightsabers are awesome! Are those photos edited? Or are they just lit up?). I wish I had something like that going on around where I live!

6. Azmi-wan_Kenobi

Sep 27, 2004
    Hello darth_nemisis. Thank you for the kind comments and suggestions. They have all been noted.

The photos are edited. heh!
    You live in Ohio, no?
    Cross the state border to Philly!
    PA Jedi

cheers!

7. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    The photos are edited.

Okay, I wasn't sure if they were some specially made lightsabers that were extremely bright (like FX Lightsabers times 2!).

And thanks for pointing that out! It's quite a long drive, but I may have to make it sometime when I am not so busy! Perhaps over summer or something. :)

8. Azmi-wan_Kenobi

Sep 27, 2004
    we all have to do what we must.
    =)

9. Azmi-wan_Kenobi

Sep 27, 2004
    a quick peek at what we're up to now.

Production blog

http://www.teamseja.com/2009/04/28/production-day-2/

and here's the trailer o YouTube

http://www.teamseja.com/2009/04/28/a-fallen-preview/

10. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    Wow! Awesome stuff! You guys really know how to put on the complete show! I really want to see the whole thing once it's finished. Let us know when you're all done! :)

Oh, and the site still looks great. Kudos to the webmistress for keeping things clean and professional!

11. Azmi-wan_Kenobi

Sep 27, 2004
    Thanks Trika!

I can't wait to see the final product myself!
    =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.