main
side
curve

Artist teamhansolo's Star Wars Fan Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by teamhansolo, Jul 7, 2018.

1. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 25, 2018
    So it took me a while to figure it out, but I finally got how to put my art on here., and will probably be doing so frequently. I mostly draw Characters, and really enjoy drawing in an anime type style. I hope you enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^This is actually my first Star Wars drawing, I made it about a year ago. It's a drawing of one of the ANH behind the scenes pictures.

[​IMG]
    ^A Bail Organa picture I did.

[​IMG]
    ^Here's the original sketch for the previous piece.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^ Young Hera. I never really did decide what was in her hand. It's supposed to be some kind of mechanical part. It could also work as a baby creature.

So, that's all for now. I have a ton more but I'm gonna wait a little while before posting more. I'd love to hear your tips and feedback for any of these. Thanks! and MTFBWY.
    -teamhansolo

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. Voss Fulris

Voss Fulris Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 30, 2018
    Nice work, @teamhansolo! :D I've only just discovered this area (thanks to a nudge in WNU), so this was a nice surprise. I'm not in a position to offer tips or feedback, but like all of them. My favourite is probably the Bail Organa one, but you've captured the faces of all of them really nicely.

teamhansolo likes this.
  3. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Curator: Art&RPF | Oceania RSA | CR NSW star 5 Staff Member Administrator

Mar 9, 2002
    Welcome @teamhansolo! :)

I really love young Hera's expression. Looking forward to seeing more.

Which medium are you working with at the moment?

4. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Thanks @Corellian_Outrider ! I usually draw in pencil, then sometimes I'll trace the picture with a fine-tip sharpie, or other dark pen. I also use markers, and sometimes I'll take pictures of my drawings, trace the entire thing in a drawing program, and color it there too. That's how I did the Hera picture.

Here's a Sabine picture I did recently.
    [​IMG]

5. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 23, 2018
    I really like the Sabine one, it looks a lot like the animation style in Rebels :p

teamhansolo likes this.
  6. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
  7. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    I made this one yesterday on my tablet. As you can probably tell by now, I really like drawing characters from Clone Wars. :)
    [​IMG]

8. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Curator: Art&RPF | Oceania RSA | CR NSW star 5 Staff Member Administrator

Mar 9, 2002
    It is always great to see more Clone Wars era art and looking forward to seeing more :)

teamhansolo likes this.
  9. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    I was gonna post more, but I can only get the pictures from another computer, which I don't have right now. I'll post them as soon as I can! :)