main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tears of Glass sequel to Images of Angels (Obi angst torture mentally and physically)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ganki, Mar 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erin-Starlight

Erin-Starlight Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    NOOO !!! You made Obi a sith ! :_| Cool story--but why ?! :_| More please ! :D

2. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Oh Erin just wondering maybe reading the prequel to this would help LOL it is called Images of Angels. Happy you liked it though....

OKAY everyone else enjoy!

3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    UP!!!!

POST MORE!!!!

MTFBWY
    Arwen

4. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Thursday sound nice to all of you!

5. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Hey...it's past thursday

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA POST!!!!

NEED MORE!!!!!!!

6. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    EEP! WOW I sorta forgot about this thing. LOL 3 days late not that bad.... I hope you guys enjoy a some what sort post! Enjoy and please bring on the Feed Back. I write for feed back you know......

OKAY on with the post! ENJOY!
    Tears of Glass

///Sweat dripped down the young mans face. Training with his Master was hard but fun when he won.

?Master what was my life before I came to you.?

Hatred flew through the mans eyes. ?stupid boy?

Confusion of why his master called him stupid played in his mind. Before he could even work out that thought he was ran into the wall from a force push. Sliding down the wall after the force of the push was over. When he reached the bottom he felt pain fly through out his body.

Trying to open his eyes from the pain. He saw his master standing over him with a wicked grin on his face. He twisted his body into a futile attempt to dull the pain, has another wave a pain hit him. A hand was squeezing his stomach and heart and making sure every nerve in is body went off. Making the nerves send the pain through out every section of his body.

The pain was to much to handle. He could slowly feel his ribs brake with the force. All of a sudden it stopped. It took all his energy to hear his master.

?You had no life before me and will never have a life.?

Slipping into the black void of his mind.

Giving the kid a final kick in ribs he left. He left the boy to awake there, alone, cold, and in a endless amount of pain. the thought brought a small smile across his face.

?Oh well no use crying over spilled milk.? A laugh broke the deadly silence of the chamber. It echoed off every wall making it last for minutes.

After Kurai left a small figure came out of the darkness.

?I will help you Obi-Wan Kenobi. I know who you are and know that there is still some light in you. I will help you find.?

The man lifted the body up and took off into the hall way. Not looking back in fear of his master Kurai finding him helping the kid.

Still he would risk everything for the boy because the day he saw him brought in here he promised that he would not let him die because he knew the truth. The only one who knew who this boy was. he was Obi-Wan Kenobi child of light and padawan of the great master Jinn. Not any more, now the boys had gone through a terrible ceremony. During it Obi-Wan lost his memories, his past, and his life. Being dead to any one that he knew.

A moan brought him out of his thoughts. He turned his head to look at the Jedi. He was so young and so innocent, and now being used as a pawn in a filthy game that will only stop when one side is destroyed. Then Game Over.//

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    wow! Poor Obi!!!

Post more soon!!

MTFBWY
    Arwen

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    ooh good posts Ganki!!
    Sorry I havent replied in a while!

-S-WK

9. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    LOVED THE POST GANKI !!! MORE PLEASE !

10. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    UP! *oh new post Friday if there is a lot of Feed Back.... hint hint* LOL UP idazies!

11. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    MORE SOON!!!

NEED MORE!!!!

12. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    UP ! (does that count as feedback ? Nope ?)Who saved Obi ? Will the Jedi accept him again ? Will he want to be back with them ? Need answer !

13. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Have U forgotten 'bout us!?

POST MORE!!

14. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I posted on the day I said I would! *points to fic and grins* Aren't I just the best... Well hope you enjoy the next post. I am leaving for the weakend and have tro work on the Seeking Light post so next post I dunno but you can decide if you want. How you ask? Well that is easy by giving lots of Feed Basck *I am greedy aren't I?!*

Well Hope you enjoy this post not the best thing but let me just say it sort of *helps* the plot some or it is just totally stupid either or plan out it isn't my best work. I was very busy when I typed it up! ENJOY!
    Obi-Wan is alive. He can?t be. Not that Qui-Gon wanted him to be dead it was just that he had felt the boy die that die. For crying out loud almost every Jedi did. He didn?t know how to react. Is son was a live! It was time to thank the force and find him. Then on the other side he was a Sith.

All he knew was that he must bring the boy home. Whatever happened to him both of them could get through together. He knew the boy went through a lot and who ever had hurt him would be dead by dawn.

///You may think killing solves problems, but it only starts problems.///

///Obi-Wan threw his head back as the waves hit him. The very darkness chocked his inner life force. His already battered body was screaming in protest. Just wanting everything to stop. Memories of his past life flew by and it was the last time he would see each one. The painful ones filled is mind like the death of Master Carasity, the death of Bruck and he the reason of that death once again, holding the dying Cerasi, being alone by the lake. Endless amounts of sadness and anger washed in to him.

He could feel his control on his body shutting down slowly. Something was coming but what was it. Screaming to himself he threw up his mental shields. The dark force blasted threw them as if they we nothing. His spirit crumpled inside of him and his only will, coward into the deep sectors of his mind. All now he could do is watch and lets this power control him and use his strength for evil. He tried to come out of his shell but couldn?t.

He has been weak after this attack of darkness and it has resulted in Obi-Wan ****ting in a corner and watch the darkness over take the light. It was disgusting how Kurai treated this thing he was created into he hated it. It followed orders and believed everything his master told him to do.

He had lost this battle but yet had won it in away also. His spirit and will had survived and even if Kushai couldn?t feel him he was there and would brake out. He would win the war.///

Did you like? Sort of shorter than I thought! Feed back time *grins*

15. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    *looks around frantically* no replies *cries* where have all my readers gone. *snif* I snuck onto to a computer to find no replies 8heart brakes* come back to me readers PLEASE!

*cries some more*

COME BACK! *screams at top of her lungs*

I need a hankie *grabs a hankie and Obi-Wan cuddles against sleave*

16. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    I'm still here Ganki

*hugs Ganki*

That was GREAT!!!

Longer post next time I hope

MTFBWY
    Arwen

17. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
  18. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    New post Thursady. How dose that sound Arwen!

19. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Sounds good to me ! :D

20. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
  21. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I am sorry to say that this fic won't be updated till Seeking Light is finished. I may update this thing every now and then. Thanks for the feedback you two keep it coming. Not having to wory about this fic until Seeking Light is finished will bring more and faster updates to Seeking Light.

The council was at an uproar. Discovering that Obi-Wan was truly alive but different. Yoda was the first to calm the aggravated council.

?Expect this I did not but not act on it we shall not. Obi-Wan alive yes but definition of alive I choose not. Save him we must from darkness. Bring his to the light we will.?

Yoda nodded to Mace Windu, ?I was attacked by this Obi-Wan and his power was outstanding. It was great but terrible. No memory dose he have of post life that must mean one thing. A Shattered Soul. Known of this process many have not, a myth among some cultures but now we have proof of it existence. Obi wan we believe has been put through this process. Many don?t ever come back, most die during it but Obi-Wan did not. During the encounter I hade spoken his name aloud and it made him stop. I believe that Obi-Wan is buried and being held in his mind, far back in his mind. We must save him!?

?But How??

That is a question we need the answer to but first we must retrieve the boy and bring him back. Before he can do any more destruction and so we can help him here.?

?But how will he hold him. He has the power to escape.? mentioned Adi.

?We must figure that when the time comes but first we must bring Obi-Wan Kenobi back to the order. Any objection??

Each member crossed eyes with each other but none denied the plan. ?So be it. Kenobi be back he shall.? spoke Yoda. Worry crossed Adi?s but she knew the would succeed if not would that mean death to the Jedi. Who knows?

//You must concur your past before you face your future//

tbc.....
    Like?

22. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Wow ! Great post !

23. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Well I hope to hear as much as possible then

UP!!

24. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I just wanted to say this fic will be soon posted again nbut alkmost totally different. yep a rewrite! I thought this will need one, iIread a believe that it needs a little more *in the words of Emril* BAM!

LOL so after Seeking lLight is finished I shall get to work on thois rihgt away and I hope when it is posted *again* I will al see you there and maybe some new faces too! Thanks.......

UP!

25. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.