main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends -Tears of Heaven-The destruction of a planet called Earth. The Fall and Rise of Man

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trigger_loves_swbabe, Sep 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigger_loves_swbabe

Trigger_loves_swbabe Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2003
    Time frame: Before the Jedi, the sith. Before the medichloreans an all known aliens.
    Leagal stuff: There is none, all this is mine, mine mine. Thanks to George Lucas though for the inspirations for all my work, Thanks Mr. Lucas!!
    Title: Tears of Heaven
    Song Used: Cosmic Castaway by Electrasy, Titan A.E. sound track.

This is a tale, that in fact, is older than I am. It all began a very, very long time ago, in this very
    galaxy. There was a planet, a green one, with a large covering of blue. It was a beautiful planet. Peaceful, and filled with happy people. It was the third planet I believe, from it's sun, Sol. The other planets were not inhabitable. The third planet, was called, Earth. Earth, as the people on the planet called it, was very old by this time, about, eight thousand years or so. The people, Humans, had come very far in this time. However, they knew, somehow, some way, that a day would come when their beautiful planet, would be destroyed. That day came....fast, like the rain, tears of Heaven, weeping for those in pain and ignorance of that day.

"NO!! You can't take all your toys, leave them here,"
    "But daddy, I can't leave behind Anna!!" screamed a little girl no older than five.
    "Ok, fine take it, but we NEED to go! Now!" yelled her father as he took her hand.

"Mom! Wait, the dog. C'mon Wimmer, c'mon boy!"
    "Hurry Jacen, we need to get to your father's ship!" stated the boy's mother firmly, yet with serenity.

They came fast, they came quiet. They came in great numbers, more than we, they, could count. Ships, lots of ships. Big, small, and just the right size to overtake them. We, they, the Humans, didn't know why they came, all they knew was it was over, this was the end. Man will fail, man will fall....

"No sir! The missiles had no effect!"
    "Sonuvuh Dutch, you shiznit!" Yelled the general drawing attention to himself. "Try again, and AGAIN! Deplete the whole **** planet if you hafto! JUST SHOOT THEM DOWN!!
    "YES SIR!" yelled the private sitting at the missile control center

Air defense planes fell, space fighters imploded from holes in their hull. Molten rain fell amongst the water rain as pieces of escaping civilian transports tried to leave the planet. Men fell, men failed.

"Get this bird up! I want to get these nine hundred and fifty-three souls into space to safety." said the captain of a Life Transport rising into the air preping for launch.
    "Yes sir! Full power to engines! We, are, GO!"
    "PUNCH IT!!" Yelled the captain. "Here we go people!"
    The ship lurched into the thick, dusty air, whining and groaning. An alien fighter swooped low, blasting it's way into the ship. The ship made it into the air, taking with it the alien fighter, as it fell, slowly as people watched their family fall, not a ship, people. It crashed to a doomed planet, sending pieces in all directions. Some smashing into cars, loaded with people. Making their death quick, painless.

They watched in horror. Family, friends, loved ones, children wives, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, grandmothers, grandfathers. All dying before the others' eyes.

"No, we have nothing left. The missiles are all gone, sir."
    "Then, if, anyone of you men and women wish to leave and try your luck on a people lifter, go. You won't be considered a coward." said the general, calm, assured.
    No one left.
    "All right then, may the mighty God rest your souls in peace." he said.

Stars grew in size. Tears fell. Sounds that were alien in every sense of the word were heard that horrific day. Tragedy befell the Human race. On a continent far on the other side of the planet, a stratolifter plowed through alien ships with it's reinforced hull, taking with it many. It lived, many ships found ways to get off world. Family, friends, loved ones, children wives, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, grandmothers, grandfathers. All kinds of people made it off. Enough to make it in the galaxy.

In a glorious evil light, the planet called Earth erupted in a Hellish blaze taking a few of the ships with i

2. starwbabe

starwbabe Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    Sad. :( but good.

3. Xanatos_son_of_Crion

Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003
    Yes. Sad. But touching.
    (Is the general Han Solo?)

4. Trigger_loves_swbabe

Trigger_loves_swbabe Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2003
    No, it's a long time ago, before Coruscant and all the other planets. I'm glad you liked it. Try my other stories in the 'beyond the saga section'?

Eylan McLeod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.