main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tears of the Fallen((Obi/Ani story-NON SLASH!!))

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Master_Dar_Sala-at, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Dar_Sala-at

Master_Dar_Sala-at Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2002
    *will not elude to anything* maybe.... *smiles innocently*

EDIT: What's wrong? You don't know what will happen yet? Come back! You have to come back by the time I post the next chapter! It'll be okay, and trust me, *wink, wink*...

WARNING!!! SPOILER BELOW!!

Anakin isn't dead, lol. Don't worry, I got it all figured out!

2. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Wait......Ani isn't dead? OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I SEE! THE HEART MONITER FLATLINED BUT U NEVER SAID WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE OBI LEFT THE ROOM! HE COULD'VE RUN OUT AND BANT THOUGHT HE MIGHT NEED SOME TIME ALONE AND THEN ANI CAME BACK TO LIFE! YA!! Right?

3. Master_Dar_Sala-at

Jul 27, 2002
    *whistles* I won't reveal anything more...you have to wait til the next chapter. ^_~

4. Linari_Tanis

Linari_Tanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    ..............................*waits*..............................

*looks back a week later*

I have the 28 post don't I!!! :mad: How irritating!!!

5. Master_Dar_Sala-at

Jul 27, 2002
    *grins* hey, my grandparents read up to chapter 3 and they loved it. *feels special* and my grandparents are hard to please. ^_^

6. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    I'm hard to please if there isn't another chapter up soon. There hasn't been a post since like last month. I'm sorry if I'm being rude. I just like this story a lot and I want to read the next chapter.

7. Master_Dar_Sala-at

Jul 27, 2002
    ~Chapter 4, here we go! FINAL CHAPTER!!!~

Catch me as I fall
    Say you're here and it's all over now
    Speaking to the atmosphere
    No one's here and I fall into myself
    This truth drives me into madness
    I know I can stop the pain if I will it all away?

~ ?Whisper? by Evanescence (A/N: I?ll be using this song for this post.)

I lived on Alderaan for 6 years before returning to the Temple. I had become to miss the large building on the huge planet of Coruscant, with it?s massive library and long hallways.

My ship, a sleek model from the royal fleet on Alderaan, (Bail Organa had given me the ship when I became a general), docked in the bay of the Temple. I gave my entrance code to the guard, who checked it and allowed me in.

I walked along the halls, knowing full well that the masters were training with their padawans and that the initiates were all in the crèche with Master Yoda. I don?t know where I went first, because I don?t remember what happened aside from what happened as I walked down to the healers? ward.

I needed to find Bant. Tell her that I?m back.

I stepped in and was greeted by a handsome young man with sandy blonde hair and clear blue eyes. He smiled brilliantly at me.

?Hello. My name is Anakin Skywalker, apprentice to the Master Healer Bant. How may I help you??

My jaw hit the floor. Anakin?he?s here?he?s alive?

?Um, sir? Are you okay?? The young man?s face peered up at me worriedly.

?Yeah?I?m fine?I just to sit down.? I did sit. In a chair. Hard.

?Sir?? He put a hand on my shoulder. ?Can I get anything for you??

?Yes. Bant.? Anakin nodded and disappeared into a room. A few minutes later, Bant appeared, followed by a very curious Anakin. Bant?s silver eyes widened.

?Obi-Wan?? her voice trailed off. ?What are you doing here? We thought you died.?

?I came back, and I?m certainly not dead.? I smiled weakly.

?Anakin, leave us, please.? Her eyes never left my face.

The young man nodded and went into the hall. Bant pulled up a chair and sat by me.

?Bant?why didn?t you contact me?? My voice was a strangled whisper.

?I thought you were dead. You left right before we brought him back to life.? A small tear rolled down her face. ?I felt like you didn?t want to talk to me at the moment, so I left you alone. By the time I decided it was time to tell you, you had left.? Tears formed in my eyes as she continued to speak. ?Obi-Wan, we were told that you were killed some time ago. I?m sorry.?

I stood, looking at the ground, then glanced up at her. She stood eye to eye with me now. Tears slowly rolled down my face. She looked at me sadly.

I threw myself into her arms, sobbing. She held me close, allowing me to cry. When I was finished, I pulled away and looked up at her. ?I?m so sorry.?

She wiped the tears off my face. ?There?s nothing to be sorry about, Obi-Wan. You were lost, confused.?

?But I acted irrationally. I shouldn?t have done that. ?

?Obi-Wan??

?No. I?m happy he?s still alive. Teach him well, Bant.? I spun and left the room, heading for my ship, keeping her from answering me.

I left Coruscant, for the last time. I returned to Alderaan. It was my home now. There was nothing left for me at the Temple. My once-Padawan was now apprenticed to my best friend, my life shattered. I died there, of old age. My spirit came back to Coruscant, and I watched my former Padawan grow into a handsome young man and powerful Jedi. My soul was at rest, knowing he was safe and under the watchful eyes of Bant, the healer.

Fallen angels at my feet
    whispered voices at my ear
    death before my eyes
    lying next to me I fear
    she beckons me shall I give in
    upon my end shall i begin
    forsaking all I've fallen for I rise to meet the end.

~~The end!! I hope that wasn?t a crappy ending. ^_^ so what do you think?~~

8. Master_Dar_Sala-at

Jul 27, 2002
    *sniffs* is it really so horrible that no one replied??? *cries*

9. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    I liked it! But I didn't really like the ending. I'm sorry! It was ok. But if Ani had come back to Obi I would've liked it a bunch! I'm very sorry! But don't worry, I still like it! And, Obi found out that Ani was alive!

10. Master_Dar_Sala-at

Jul 27, 2002
    What if I make up an alternate ending and post it??? *has evil idea*

Would you guys like it if I made it sappy and angsty????

And I didn't like the ending much either. ^_^

11. Linari_Tanis

Linari_Tanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    Very good! *is going to give constructive critisism* The only thing that I found was a little 'hard to believe' was that Anakin would just nod and leave the room after seeing Obi-Wan for the first time after he almost died...

But other than that it was great. Very good job...hmm...an alternate ending? I guess...it's always fun to see the many ways things can happen... :D

12. Master_Dar_Sala-at

Jul 27, 2002
    ALTERNATE ENDING

Catch me as I fall
    Say you're here and it's all over now
    Speaking to the atmosphere
    No one's here and I fall into myself
    This truth drives me into madness
    I know I can stop the pain if I will it all away?

~ ?Whisper? by Evanescence (A/N: I?ll be using this song from hence forward.)

I lived on Alderaan for 6 years before returning to the Temple. I had become to miss the large building on the huge planet of Coruscant, with it?s massive library and long hallways.

My ship, a sleek model from the royal fleet on Alderaan, (Bail Organa had given me the ship when I became a general), docked in the bay of the Temple. I gave my entrance code to the guard, who checked it and allowed me in.

I walked along the halls, knowing full well that the masters were training with their padawans and that the initiates were all in the crèche with Master Yoda. I don?t know where I went first, because I don?t remember what happened aside from what happened as I walked down to the healers? ward.

I needed to find Bant. Tell her that I?m back.

I stepped in and was greeted by a handsome young man with sandy blonde hair and clear blue eyes. He smiled brilliantly at me.

?Hello. My name is Anakin Skywalker, apprentice to the Master Healer Bant. How may I help you??

My jaw hit the floor. Anakin?he?s here?he?s alive?

?Um, sir? Are you okay?? The young man?s face peered up at me worriedly.

?Yeah?I?m fine?I just to sit down.? I did sit. In a chair. Hard.

?Sir?? He put a hand on my shoulder. ?Can I get anything for you??

?Yes. Bant.? Anakin nodded and disappeared into a room. A few minutes later, Bant appeared, followed by a very curious Anakin. Bant?s silver eyes widened.

?Obi-Wan?? her voice trailed off. ?What are you doing here? We thought you died.?

?I came back, and I?m certainly not dead.? I smiled weakly.

?Anakin, leave us, please.? Her eyes never left my face.

The young man nodded and went into the hall. Bant pulled up a chair and sat by me.

?Bant?why didn?t you contact me?? My voice was a strangled whisper.

?I thought you were dead. You left right before we brought him back to life.? A small tear rolled down her face. ?I felt like you didn?t want to talk to me at the moment, so I left you alone. By the time I decided it was time to tell you, you had left.? Tears formed in my eyes as she continued to speak. ?Obi-Wan, we were told that you were killed some time ago. I?m sorry.?

I stood, looking at the ground, then glanced up at her. She stood eye to eye with me now. Tears slowly rolled down my face. She looked at me sadly.

I threw myself into her arms, sobbing. She held me close, allowing me to cry. When I was finished, I pulled away and looked up at her. ?I?m so sorry.?

She wiped the tears off my face. ?There?s nothing to be sorry about, Obi-Wan. You were lost, confused.?

?But I acted irrationally. I shouldn?t have done that. ?

?Obi-Wan?? I gave her a look that made her stop.

?Bant, he?s safe now, that?s all that really matters. Just one question, and I want you to tell me the truth.? I saw silver tears beginning to form in her eyes again. Don?t cry Bant. I hate it when you cry. ?Does he remember me?? It came out as a whisper. I didn?t want to know the truth. The truth hurts too much.

She looked at me sadly. No, Bant, don?t look at me like you pity me. That will make it hurt even more.

?No, Obi-Wan. I?m sorry. He doesn?t remember you at all. With his encounter with death, he doesn?t remember anything except that he was in the Temple.? I looked down at my hands, staring at them. I sat there for a few moments, not listening to anything in particular.

?Obi-Wan.? The edge to Bant?s voice startled me out of my dream world. ?Obi-Wan, do you want to talk to him? When his shift is over here, I?ll send him down to the garden if you want.? I nodded, half listening, half not. ?Okay then. He?ll be down in a little while.?

I stood. ?Thanks Bant,? I murmured, and then left. I heard her sigh softly as the door s

13. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! MUST CONTINUE! Is Ani gonna be Obi's apprentice now? I know he was training to be a healer but he could till be a regular Jedi under Obi's wonderful training! One other question: Why wouldn't Ani remember him? What did the death do? Give him amnesia of all things before he came back to life?

14. Master_Dar_Sala-at

Jul 27, 2002
    Okay, to answer all of your questions, no ani will not be trained by obi, and teh death did make him lose al memory of his past. He doesn't even remember his own MOTHER!!! Ack!!! Ah well, I'm using a school computer so I don't know when I can post next. Sowwey.

15. Master_Dar_Sala-at

Jul 27, 2002
    UP *smiles feebly.* Post someone...anyone...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.