main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Tears Of The Sun Vaderfic(Upd:011/01-Finally UPDATED!!!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sabrelight, Mar 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Sorry! sorry! Please don't kill your self.

I've been grounded with malaria and I beg you to hold on...just a bit, so that I can recover, please. I'm doing all that I can to recover soon, including resting-that is something very difficult for me-and eating all those tasteless food and drinking strange tasting soups and juices and not to mention the medicines-grumble, grumble.

But my mind is working on this fic though, I've taken it quite far.

2. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
    Awww...feel better soon!

3. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    I'm back! I already posted to "Knight of Darkness', I'm on thhis fic next.

4. Mystic_Ally

Mystic_Ally Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2003
    yeah!!! you know i can't wait :D

5. Mystic_Ally

Mystic_Ally Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2003
  6. Jesus_The_Hut

Jesus_The_Hut Jedi Master star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    malaria?! :eek: WOW! i hope you`re better now! :)

*BUMP*

7. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000

POST NO# 5

Vader paced up and down his spacious private quarters. He hadn't felt this tense since his days at the Jedi Temple when he had to wait outside the council hall for his turn to be interviewed by the Jedi elders.

He was thinking of that girl who resembled his Padmé. Though it was obvious she wasn't Padmé, no matter what that smart talker, Thawer said. But he'd been haunted all night by those brown liquid eyes that seemed like two windows with Padmé staring out through them. He had a desire to see them, drown in them, just once more before their owner left his ship.

Thawer had called him asking him to see the girl before they left and that she wished to apologize to him and he had consented.

He heard a small buzz from the door and found his pulse racing, which surprised him. It was below a Sith to be controlled by his emotions. He had worked hard to suppress emotions such as these and become his own master. Vader closed his eyes and clenched his fist and his heart came back to normal. "She is NOT Padmé," He scolded himself inwardly as he brought his dark helmet and mask over his face.

Thawer walked in. "Sire that girl?"He began..."

"Bring her in, "Vader interjected not hiding his impatience.

Thawer was quick to comply and came back with the girl in tow. She was wearing a cream jumpsuit that only enhanced her slimness. Vader noticed that she was keeping close to the agent and he could see that she was avoiding direct eye contact with him.

He seated himself on the edge of the huge wooden desk a little to the side of the window but did not ask his visitors to sit. Thawer led the girl before him so that she stood facing the formidable figure in black. Even though he was sitting he seemed to tower over her.

The girl stood stock still afraid to even breath her head hanging down. She had transformed somehow, Vader thought, she seemed more defeated.

"Hmm! Is this the same young woman you brought here yesterday?" Vader asked. Thawer looked up startled not knowing what to make of it. "My Lord?"

"She seemed so feisty and spirited then. Have you done something to her??" He reached out to bring her chin up. She didn't see it and flinched when the taut leather of his glove touched her she checked herself again and held her ground raising her face slowly towards him but kept her eyes lowered. "Or have you decided to change your acting strategy, young one?" That caught her of guard. Her eyes flew open changing from a cool amber to a hot dark chocolate within seconds. Vader saw her clench her fist ever slowly.

Ryoo stared back angrily at her reflection in the visor of the mask, searching for something or someone so that she could give him a piece of her mind. She peered closely into the mask but only saw herself.

Vader's light feathery touch still rested against her skin. He noticed the flash of anger explode in her eyes and then like a Tatooine sand storm, it was suddenly gone and her eyes were calm and placid like the glassy pools of the Jedi temple.

Vader stood and was about to say something when she suddenly grabbed his hand this time catching him off guard.

"Please don't send me back!" She pleaded, there was nothing of the spirited girl left in her any more.

Vader pulled his hand back and turned to the agent, who realized immediately that the Sith wanted answers.

"Sir I haven't done anything to her. I would never ever hurt her?"

"Take her away." Vader ground out as he jumped to his feet.

"Nooo! Please, you don't understand." This time Ryoo crumpled at his feet and grabbed his leg, hanging onto to it like her life depended on it. Vader tried to shake her off but she stuck to him like a persistent Ewok.

"Please I'll do anything, I'll work for you. I know to cook and?

Thawer was glued to the floor unable to move. Staring down in disbelief at the girl with eyes that could not grow any wider.

"Get her off me." Vader growled as his hand reached down.

Thawer followed Vader's hands

8. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    No one has read my fic new post :(

On the bright side of it there is so little traffic, my fic is still on page one :)

9. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  10. NamelessAlien

NamelessAlien Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 25, 1999
    Intriguing. I wish, quite selfishly, that you would get on with it - I really want to know if this will be a V/R and how it develops. :)

11. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Sorry namelessalien, I know how frustrating it can be when authors take months to update and I don't think its selfish at all to prod the author for more. I'm working on the next post but seeing that no one seemed to be particularly interested in this fic I turned my attention to another fic. But I'll get back to this one soon.

12. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    UP! I don't want this locked!

13. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Terribly glad you upped this, I started reading and I loved it! Really interesting.. I didn't expect it to end so fast but it's certainly better than writting a whole novel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.