1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

Teaser for Oregon-shot fanfilm now online...

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by bravado_ent, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bravado_ent Jedi Padawan

Hello to all the other Oregon fans out there. Just wanted to let folks know about my currently Portland based (formerly Corvallis-based) moviemaking group Bravado Entertainment, and our latest movie Queens of the Sith. The teaser's up at bravadoent.com. As you will (hopefully) see, we tried to make the most of what Oregon has to offer location-wise, with scenes shot at Fort Stevens, Smith Rock, Santiam Pass, and various other local... locales.

Some quick, probably-unnecessary background info: Queens of the Sith is the sixth and final installment in a series of Star Wars parodies unimaginatively titled The Jedi. The series got its start in 1997 as a recurring sketch on our OSU TV show Delusions of Grandeur...

Anyway, thanks for your time, hope it's all good.
    -Alan
  2. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats on your fanfilm. You're right about Oregon not having any exciting places to shoot. I had to shoot half of mine when it snowed here in January. I hope to watch your film when I get a decent compter or go to a friends house.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.