Oregon Teaser for Oregon-shot fanfilm now online...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by bravado_ent, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bravado_ent Jedi Youngling

Hello to all the other Oregon fans out there. Just wanted to let folks know about my currently Portland based (formerly Corvallis-based) moviemaking group Bravado Entertainment, and our latest movie Queens of the Sith. The teaser's up at [link=http://www.bravadoent.com]bravadoent.com[/link]. As you will (hopefully) see, we tried to make the most of what Oregon has to offer location-wise, with scenes shot at Fort Stevens, Smith Rock, Santiam Pass, and various other local... locales.

Some quick, probably-unnecessary background info: Queens of the Sith is the sixth and final installment in a series of Star Wars parodies unimaginatively titled The Jedi. The series got its start in 1997 as a recurring sketch on our OSU TV show Delusions of Grandeur...

Anyway, thanks for your time, hope it's all good.
    -Alan
  2. Atticus Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Congrats on your fanfilm. You're right about Oregon not having any exciting places to shoot. I had to shoot half of mine when it snowed here in January. I hope to watch your film when I get a decent compter or go to a friends house.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.