main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Teaser Trailer/Movies

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi

Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2002
    I was wondering who else is anticipating the release of the teaser trailer.

Also, is anyone planning on seeing the Incredibles just for the preview of ROTS?

I know some people do those type of things.

And are there any other movies you all plan on seeing between now and the release of ROTS?

I plan on seeing Blade: Trinity in December.

Not sure what else I'll go see, depends on whats out.

2. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    My kids are dying to see the Incredibles so we've had that one planned for awhile. Thr trailer is just a bonus!

3. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    My ex took me to see Meet Joe Black because they had an advance of the EpI trailer... VERY sweet! (we left 1/4 way into Meet Joe Black....)

4. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    It's good having a little sister that wants to see the Pixar/Disney movies. I have an excuse.. I like Pixar movies though. I wouldn't mind seeing the Incredibles, but you don't have to go see that movie to see the preview...

From Cinescape @ http://www2.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Movies&action=page&type_id=&cat_id=270338&obj_id=42740

We were also told that there is a plan to have the world premiere of the EPISODE III trailer the evening before it begins playing in theaters on the Thursday, November 4 showing of Access Hollywood, the syndicated entertainment television news program. We have not been able to confirm this news with a representative of AH but again, our source tells us that the promotion of said event should be happening very shortly, if it hasn't already begun.

Whether the EPISODE III trailer would be ready for online downloading around the same time as its debut on Access Hollywood or the next day remains unknown. Our source hazards a guess: "Typically studios break 'world premiere' agreements with media outlets like ET and Access Hollywood if they do online debuts, so it's likely it will be simultaneous to the first televised airings at best." That also makes sense to us.

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Link's broke JCF.

Shoot I don't need an excuse to go se a pixar film. I'll go with just Randy. I'm secure with my inner child and outer geek (I really have no inner geek, but then neither does JCF ;) ).

6. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Darn link coding... Fixed. :)

I really have no inner geek, but then neither does JCF ;)

No, I really don't have an inner geek. It's all-encompassing. :D

7. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Woah! there's a trailer for RotS?! Why haven't I heard about this?

8. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    I will more than likely go see it. Star wars, even if it's just the trailer, can't be beat on a big screen!!

9. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I'm there every time. When does the Incredibles open, or did I miss that earlier in the thread?

10. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    I think it opens November 5th.

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
  12. Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi

Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2002
    Yah, it does come out on Nov.5.

I might go see the following Monday, so there won't be a bunch of little kids talking and running around.

13. Master_Nawibo_Ibonek

Master_Nawibo_Ibonek Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    Yes, the Incredibles opens on the 5th. The RotS trailer will be first shown during this movie. A must see for every fan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.