main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Teaser trailer with Incredibles

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Anybody up for seeing the ep 3 teaser trailer Friday nite? We don't have to see the movie, just the trailer and see something else...

2. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    "Maybe just a Salad!"

I'm up for seeing the Trailer and The Incredibles.

The trailer is already cracking me up.

-Janers

3. Anakin_Solo06

Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2004
    If we are going to see the movie this friday. can we just confirm a time and place so we can work it out though with the rest of our plans. Cause I certainly dont want to miss out on this preview.

4. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    Yeah for real, that would be a good idea.

5. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Let's meet at 6:45 in the lobby at Crossroads 20 for the 7:15 PM showing, ok? ;)

6. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    All -

As a reminder, here are all of the ways one can go about catching the trailer today:

November 4th

The Official Site: Hyperspace members will have exclusive access to a high-quality Quicktime version of the teaser in "early afternoon (U.S.) of November 4."

AOL Users: Since AOL/Moviefone will be hosting the trailer for download on their servers, we've received reports that AOL subscribers will have access to some version of the teaser (unknown of what quality) at 1 pm EST.

Total Request Live! The MTV program will have the first televised airing at 5 pm EST on November 4th.

Access Hollywood: The next televised viewing will occur on the syndicated Hollywood news program during Thursday, November 4th's evening broadcast. Check local listings for your time and channel.

November 5th
    The Incredibles: The first movie prints out there with the teaser is Pixar Animation's The Incredibles. In most cases, there should be 12:01 am Friday screenings where you can catch the film. NOTE: There is a note from previous reports that the teaser MAY NOT be attached to all prints, so caveat emptor ("buyer beware").

7. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Hello from the Rocky Mount Eastern Rim. Saw the trailer today. IT IS GREAT!! Wont say anything else, except make sure you see it, somewhere, somehow. :)

8. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Well I hate to burst everyone's bubble but I'm going to go home this weekend. This will probably be my last time to see them before I start working for the Holidays.

I did see the Trailer and I won't post my response about it here till everyone's seen it.

Have fun tomorrow guys!

-Janers

9. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Janers, be careful going home and have a good time!
    Somebody eat some popcorn for me. I will be at work while y'all enjoy the movie.

10. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Had a terrific time, and saw it twice! Once with Adam's girlfriend Jackie at 3PM, then again with the gang here for 7:45 PM. - wonderful getting together with all the fanforce gang! Natalie gave us the 411 on all the wedding plans - wow!

Oh yeah - - -The trailer was phenomenal! :D

11. arwenskywalker

arwenskywalker Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2004
    Hello all,

I am a newbie to these boards. I haven't seen the trailer in the theatre yet, but I am a big enough SW fan to put myself through the misery of sitting through Access Hollywood last Thurs. nite just to see the trailer. Also, I have found a cool site that has the link online as well as two mini-behind the scenes look:

http://movies.channel.aol.com/feature/starwars/main.adp

I got goosebumps over the Vader scene in the trailer. WHOA!!!

Also, a little bout myself. My name is Christina and I live in Cary. I am a huge SW fan. I practicly grew up with the movies and my first movie in a theatre was Return of the jedi. I am 27 years old and I have an equally SW crazy 6 year old.

12. UniversalDestiny

Oct 25, 2001
    Welcome to the fun Christina!

I'm Jane aka Janers!

Welcome to the fun!

Please pull a chair up, relax and have a cup of blue milk on us!

-Janers

13. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Welcome Christina! Sit a spell and sip up some juri juice. :D

The teaser trailer is now available on the main star wars website at starwars.com. :D

14. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Welcome to the boards Christina!!! This is going to be a great year to be a Star Wars fan, alot of exciting things happening!!!

Chris
    Greensboro FanForce

15. willhi1979

willhi1979 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2004
    Welcome Christina! I'm William, I'm pretty new here too, but I've lived in the area for a while, I live in Cary also now. I play several different SW games so let me know if you play any. I also have a local group going for Star Wars Miniatures, and I play the TCG with some friends. Anyways to get back on topic, I saw the trailer last week, and it rocks. May can't come soon enough....

William

16. arwenskywalker

Oct 17, 2004
    Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!!

I don't play any of the SW games, but my friend is trying to get me into the comics that are out for SW. She says the "Republic" comics kick butt!!

And yes, *sigh*, May seems like an eternity..

17. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    Except when May gets here, then we'll be wondering where the time went.

18. JUMPMASTER_REVAN

JUMPMASTER_REVAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2004
    I tried to catch the Ep III trailer on Saturday when we went to see The Incredibles, but I guess it was just a Friday thing. I did see it on StarWars.com though. But the trailer would have just been a bonus I guess since I really wanted to see the flick. It was so funny!

19. arwenskywalker

Oct 17, 2004
    Yeah, a friend of mine went to see the incredibles and she didn't get to see the trailer either.

This chick I work with thinks there are two EP 3 trailers out there. I had to laugh. I was like, no, why do you think we are going so crazy over this? It's the only one right now. I was like, gah, you call yerself a SW fan. Oh, I see how it is..

: P

I wish there were two right now, it would be a treat fer sure!!

20. JUMPMASTER_REVAN

JUMPMASTER_REVAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2004
    Yeah, it was kind of disappointing. It was cool watching the trailer on SW.com and all, but I bet it was amazing on the big screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.