Teaser Trailer

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Finney, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    What do you think of the episode 3 trailer?
  2. donsolo Jedi Knight

star 2
    pretty freakin cool :D

I've seen it a few times on the big screen, very dramatic but the music is too chopy... the "rise..." part still gives me chills ;)

much better than the poster, but I've grown to like it more after walking back and forth past it about a hundred times or so
  3. jasman Administrator Emeritus

star 4
    I went to see The Incredibles last Friday, thinking they were going to show the SW trailer, but they didn't! I was disappointed about that, but I still enjoyed the movie.

So, for those who have seen it in the theater, what movies are they showing it with? I still want to see it on the big screen!
  4. donsolo Jedi Knight

star 2
    It should be with the Incredibles, but I know there's one screen at manchester for sure that didn't get it. Just ask when you're buying the ticket if the trailer for Star Wars is on that screen, they shouldn't have a problem with checkin for you.
  5. Jirin_Raman Force Ghost

star 4
    Great teaser trailer. Thanks to my recording of TRL (The only time I've ever thought of recording said show), I didn't have to wait an extra 2 hours to see the trailer.

My lone complaint: My favorite character, Emperor Palpatine/Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious will see action in battle this movie. I have always appreciated how he was the most powerful of all in the Star Wars saga, and didn't have to lift a finger. He is the master manipulator. Now, though, in Episode III, he will pick up a lightsaber. :( Alas, we've heard for some time this is true, but yet seeing it in action is disappointing. Nevertheless, I won't let it ruin the movie. I can't wait until May!
  6. The Jedi Apprentice Force Ghost

star 4
    It was pretty damn cool! I haven't been able to go see it in the theatres yet though.
  7. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    I can't wait for this movie!!
  8. Jirin_Raman Force Ghost

star 4
    I can't wait for this movie!!

I figure you (And Finney) will have some trouble with Ep III, jedivalens, since you guys are pretty big Lightsiders. ;)
  9. AJySusNaranjas Jedi Knight

star 3
    Seen The Incredibles twice, both @ Visalia Mall. No trailer... :mad:

aj
  10. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    I wont have any trouble with this, i plan on making a darkside costume this time around, and I was vader for halloween, though i didn't have big bux to make a highly detailed costume, it wasn't bad, I'll post some pics.
  11. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    AJySusNaranjas,

Sounds like you live in Visalia..should come to some of our meetings held at Borders. Unfortunately, the Visalia Mall is pretty much "G" rated stuff, and anything that they consider "Dark' aka the Trailer...will not be shown..(even though they had VanHelsing and other stuff there). As it was explained to us Visalia Mall is the "Kiddie" shows and the Signature downtown is the Adult shows..go fig.

Anyways..go over to the new Galaxy at Tulare Outlet..our Anakin and Padme saw it there with Incredibles and said it was unbelievable! That's where I'm going to go see it. We may also do our promo there for the opening..let us know if your are interested.

Master k
  12. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    oh it doesnt matter! this movie will rock anyway! i was actually thinking of dressing up as (or something like) ROTJ Luke.
  13. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.