main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[TECH] Question about Username transfer stuff.

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Tabula Rasa, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Yeah, and I registered in August of 1997, under the username "Darth Vanilla Ice". Somehow the transition to snowboards messed up my account. [face_mischief]

zerosleep owes me.

2. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    whatever, grimby. i registered in 1994

3. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    I originally asked two years ago to have it changed. I mispelled carousel. I then asked this past Jan/Feb (to Gandy/Raven) and I was told I should ask zerosleep about it. Since adding a 'u' to my old name would make it too long for the name field, I PMed him and requested that it just be changed to RidingMyCarousel.

I didn't get a response for 5 months and one day found it changed. Then I re-registed the old name so nobody'd use and abuse it because I know how many people would love to troll as me. So, yeah.

Simple as that.

The only people who might've known about it were myself, Raven and zerosleep and Raven and I doubted it'd happen.

~ James

4. Salty

Salty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 24, 1998
  5. Kimball_Kinnison

Kimball_Kinnison Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2001
    As stated before, we can't exactly control what zerosleep does. You are free to ask him, but he is always free to decline.

We do ask that you not bother him unless it really is important for some reason. If he informs us that he is being harassed by users wanting minor changes to their accoutns, we will not look kindly upon the harrassing users.

With the question answered, this thread has run its course.

Kimball Kinnison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.