Techie help?

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by Symina, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know if any of you are familiar with PowerArchiver, but I'm about to bash my head over it. I usually can figure things out by myself well enough, but not this. I'm trying to download a file from the internet, and it's a 7z file or whatever it's called. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to do it, the tutorial for it doesn't help at all. THANK YOU!!!
  2. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    Nevermind, I figured out how to do what I needed. I still don't know how to really use it, but whatever. I found instructions on how to make your own ringtones and I needed a program. Anyway, I figured it out and I am a happy camper!
  3. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry, but I can hardly program phone numbers into my cell phone. I'm no good with the tech stuff.

I actually thought Stuart would have been able to help.

Glad you figured it out.
  4. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    Yup, I really wanted Put On Your Sunday Clothes, the song from Hello, Dolly! that's used in Wall-E on my phone, so I was on a mission to find it, then come to find out you can make your own ringtones, so I needed that program to be able to do it and was having a heck of a time figuring it out. Once I set my mind on having something, I can get kind of obsessed with getting it. So it's a good thing I was able to get it or there might have been trouble! [face_skull] [face_whistling]
  5. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OCD can be a companion of mine, too!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.