main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ted Solo

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by DarthGyos, Jun 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Could someone from up there please explain to me the deal with Ted Williams and why they won't let this guy rest in peace, frozen or thawed?

I just saw another story on it on AOL and would like a New Englanders prospective.

Big Up.

~DG~

2. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    It's pretty simple.Ted's two youngest children are evil little money grubbers. I'm glad John Henry died and I hope it was painful.I can't wait for Claudia to get hers. [face_plain]

3. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Yeah, what Scott said.

4. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    Ummm....yeah, something like that.

5. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I hadn't heard this before but it looks like Ted might get a more respecfull burial after all. Ted's oldest daughter might have found aloophole to get him de-iced so that he can be creamated as his will had stated.

It's pretty simple.Ted's two youngest children are evil little money grubbers. I'm glad John Henry died and I hope it was painful.I can't wait for Claudia to get hers.

My thoughts exactly! The way John Henry used his father for his personal and financial gain was disgusting. Getting him to sign stuff so that he could sell it and keep the money, they way he generated that "official" bar napkin stating that Ted wanted to be frozen and not creamated. I'd like to think that Ted is using John Henry's head for batting practice right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.